Poll: Does HC Need a Free Speech Zone?

EL KABONG

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nobody cares about freedom of speech?
:freak:

how is facebook killing board culture? I think the mods enjoy their power a little too much.

freedom of speech? comon dude - it is the internet and this is a forum about music, guitar effects and etc. and "the Mods"? our mod is cool imo ...come over to one of the german boards and you can see how cool HCFX is :p

• Members

" I consider three PEOPLE having sex in a bathroom stall at WORK in a hospital slightly deviant." = Valid Opinion

UMM no I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Ha, that's nothing. I once turned down dictatorship of a small pacific island nation, a Trainwreck, AND a dumble once. Of course, the sex was with Fran Drescher and 25 females midgets, the midgets weren't the problem....

• Members

now dont you think we should be able to have nice raunchy conversations like this and not be afraid of the ban hammer? wouldnt that be nice? we are all grownups here, arent we?

wait, when did HC membership become limited to 18+?

It's a sad day when a guitar effects forum requires "Adults Only" admission

" I consider three PEOPLE having sex in a bathroom stall at WORK in a hospital slightly deviant." = Valid Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by EL KABONG:

I consider three guys having gay sex in a bathroom stall at WORK in a hospital slightly deviant.

= Homophobia, because the fact that it is GAY sex makes it deviant, not because it is inappropriate to have a threesome at work.

Exactly!

I let the discussions get a little "edgy" here sometimes, because people - and musicians - can be that way... but it IS a music forum, and teenagers ARE allowed here, so I can - and will - set limits. :cop: Invariably, threads like this go out of bounds. Someone attacks or insults others... or says something bigoted. That's why they tend to get closed down...

Thread closed.

• 2 years later...

Archived