Poll: Does HC Need a Free Speech Zone?

EL KABONG

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dude gay people think im gay and WONT STOP HITTING ON ME!! even when I tell them im straight. how does this make me a homophobe? what have i done to hurt their gay pride?

this i what i do when i am in this situation it has worked like a charm:

1) ask them if they have AIDS.

2) say you'll sleep w/ them only for an exorbitant amount of money.

3) tell them that they are ugly & you don't sleep w/ ugly people.

• Members

Maybe you're a closet homophobe?

I think the guy has issues he doesn't really want to confront.

Kabong, don't be ashamed of those thoughts you have when you are alone at night ... a lot of us have had them at some point in our lives. It's only society that's making you think they are devient. .... let it all out brother, we are here for you.... it's only natural to be curious.

• Members

dude gay people think im gay and WONT STOP HITTING ON ME!! even when I tell them im straight. how does this make me a homophobe? what have i done to hurt their gay pride?

definitely getting the feeling that El Kabong secretly has some pretty strong homosexual desires but he's trying really really hard to repress them

• Members

I think the guy has issues he doesn't really want to confront.

Kabong, don't be ashamed of those thoughts you have when you are alone at night ... a lot of us have had them at some point in our lives. It's only society that's making you think they are devient. .... let it all out brother, we are here for you.... it's only natural to be curious.

:lol:

• Members

this i what i do when i am in this situation it has worked like a charm:

1) ask them if they have AIDS.

2) say you'll sleep w/ them only for an exorbitant amount of money.

3) tell them that they are ugly & you don't sleep w/ ugly people.

{censored}ing awesome! I think I may get this tattooed on my forearm kinda like Lady Ga Ga. thanks

• Members

definitely getting the feeling that El Kabong secretly has some pretty strong homosexual desires but he's trying really really hard to repress them

UMM no I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex. I consider three guys having gay sex in a bathroom stall at WORK in a hospital slightly deviant.

Archived