So...Strymon Timeline?

nico/atd

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now then.... do I buy the Eventide Space, or do I buy this? I am more than happy with my Midiverb for reverbs, and I did just sell my Timefactor. A mega delay makes more sense for my rig, but then the Space looks like so much fun! Decisions decisions. Hmmmm. Strymon may price themselves out of my decision anyway.

• Members

Hm. It's a hands free dl4 with, I'm assuming, more Savable presets...

We need a price to seal the deal. Any speculation on the cost?

Edit- we need more shots, but right now jut stereo in and outs, but no expression to control variables...

Yeah we definitely need a price. Priced comparatively... Man.

Also. Useable banks WITH the looper? Not sure if that's asking too much.

• Members

I'd need to find the old pic they posted with the raw enclosure's back...I think there was more 1/4" ins...I don't think they could have done that without exp in.

One thing I remember is that it had drills that looked like midi in and out.

Also, you can clearly see on the hi def picture the dTape mode and the dBucket mode.

• Members

I'm guessing that 'dTape' is El Cap mode and 'dBucket' is Brigadier mode. But there are obviously many more modes, some of which sound interesting - filter and trem could be interesting. What is the 2 letter mode at 1 o'clock on the encoder? I can't make that one out. Also, does it appear not to have any kind of ping pong/pan mode? I know there's 'dual', which probably means stereo, but that's not necessarily the same as ping pong.

• Members

Hmm.. was expecting more, but if that filter/grit etc is an effect on the loop aswell as the delays
:eek:

Probably can't afford it though, and there some other decent loopers coming out..

Gar, you think it'll cost a bunch?

Edit: Hm. Seems a bunch of people think so. I am disappoint if it it's gonna be super expensive. They could slay if they price it competatively.

Archived