So...Strymon Timeline?

nico/atd

• Members

This link should help.

But uh, it's a "full featured 30-second, 24-bit stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability." More details soon.

Man...makin' this tough on me. Does it refill your beer for you, mid set, too?

Think I'll sit for awhile and check this out before I make a move. I've wanted a looper and El Capistan...just decided El Capistan's more important, now. Got a nice DD-20 to go with it. Hmmmm...

Thanks for the info/link. Lotta reading to pick up on, here...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I've been ready to El Cap it, then decided to wait for used El Caps to start spamming, then I did my taxes today- so Tax Return for the possible Timeline win.

Steelers baby, Steelers.

Alright...did you notice I'm from NYC?

Man...we just couldn't recover from that pasting you gave us in the first half. I'm glad we took it to ya in the second half...but then Roths did what he always does when it must get done. Helluva QB.

Good luck in the Bowl. Should be a great one.

So...you're sold on the Timeline over El Cap? I'm still not sure...but the looper addition's awfully sweet and it's a really nice unit.

• Members

at this point I don't think you can go wrong with either the Timeline or the El Cap-

The Timeline has most of the features of the El Cap- (what it lacks is the drawback)

The El Cap is missing a ton of features the Timeline has (the advantage of the Timeline)

The advantage/disadvantages are equal to me - so its just a price point issue to me.

I fell asleep watching the Bears/GB game, woke up and found myself cheering for a 3rd string QB. I really thought the super B. was going to be GB -Jets at around game 7 of the season.

• Members

Just got this email from Ethan regarding the MIDI capability/functionality of the timeline:

You'll be able to control just about everything with a MIDI controller. You'll have access to knob parameters, presets, looper functionality, etc. We don't have all the details published yet, but it will be a robust MIDI platform.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived