What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I really am done now. Honest. I need to wait for everything to arrive!

Ordered: VFE Bumblebee junior

The one and only Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal I have fallen prey to and for a price I was willing to part with. VFE makes great stuff, but with $400 in pedal orders hanging in the air, I couldn't justify any more money spent. But $60? That's HiWatt Bob's lunch per diem.

• Members

And, as with many a fickle musician...

I have had a change of heart on my idea of expanding the guitar board out to a bunch of noise pedals. I was sitting there last night playing the various folk songs I know and I was happy with the simple formula of dirt + tremolo. So, as much as I am tempted by the inexpensive things, I would prefer to remove the distractions and simplify again. I seem to have lost my love for flanger, as well. And I thought I was missing something by not having delay, but I think I have also lost my love for delay pedals. And with the Wilson Fuzz Boost on the way, the Mooer Pure Boost won't be needed. The Wilson can do clean boost -- I went with the Fuzz Boost because it wasn't much more to also be a Fuzz.

Going:

* Delta Lab DD1 Digital Delay

* Mooer Pure Boost

* Mooer Pitch Box

* Guyatone ST-2 Compressor Sustainer

* MXR M152 Micro Flanger

Summary of Ordered/In The Mail

* Wilson Fuzz Boost

* Wilson Trem-Mellow

* [sfx]-modded Digitech Bad Monkey (for my bass)

* VFE Bumblebee junior

* Joyo 6-Band EQ

* EHX Freeze

Maybe the Freeze and Bumblebee will impress me enough to stay. They are both completely different from any effect I have purchased or used and the their sounds could enhance my electric folk.

Archived