What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

That's awesome, did you get the 15% for Black Friday? I was hoping to buy one but funds are tight.

yup. I was hesitant and still a little worried that I was too impulsive, but even after shipping its at least $170 less than I would get it from a Canadian online retailer before taxes and shipping. I'm just hoping that I don't get slammed with huge duty and brokerage fees.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nomenclature

View Post

yup. I was hesitant and still a little worried that I was too impulsive, but even after shipping its at least $170 less than I would get it from a Canadian online retailer before taxes and shipping. I'm just hoping that I don't get slammed with huge duty and brokerage fees.

The duty and brokerage had me hesitant too, Moog Audio won't price match the 15% off I'm guessing?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

The duty and brokerage had me hesitant too, Moog Audio won't price match the 15% off I'm guessing?

I didn't bother asking them this time, they've shot me down before when Elektron has their stuff on sale so I didn't think there was any chance. probably should have checked anyways.

*called Moog, it's free shipping but they can only do 10%, which on $890 before tax. TE is 15% off of $850, even after the $30 shipping its a better deal than Moog. I think even if I get hit with duty and brokerage it's still going to be cheaper.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nomenclature

View Post

I didn't bother asking them this time, they've shot me down before when Elektron has their stuff on sale so I didn't think there was any chance. probably should have checked anyways.

*called Moog, it's free shipping but they can only do 10%, which on $890 before tax. TE is 15% off of $850, even after the $30 shipping its a better deal than Moog. I think even if I get hit with duty and brokerage it's still going to be cheaper.

Right on, I look forward to hearing about it!

Archived