What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Members

Oh {censored}, check out these etched enclosures I recently had done for some custom BAT goodness. Dude just sent me the pics today, he's good!

First one here is for a super decked out custom Badascan with FAC control, diode blend, etc, etc. Lots o' controls and toggles involved, Mark sounded VERY pleased with the end result. Can't wait to try it out, hear that beast for myself!

1I0DF.jpg

7RqOH.jpg

This second one will be a Revelation Super Lead, nothing custom beyond enclosure really but I'm psyched regardless!

2dCJq.jpg

SwpT4.jpg

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No gear incoming, just Christmas gifts for the family.

For the heavily bearded brother (plus a bunch of assorted beers):

Old-Familiar-Comb-Company-Mustache_angle

For my pops (plus a decent bottle of scotch):

72aa3255c1ccf3c312e81e04b37c8843.jpg

For the younger brother (and beer):

aws_tigerzipback_1.jpg

aws_tigerzipfront_1.jpg

No idea for my mom yet, probably a spa gift cert or something like that.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx

View Post

There's a bit of fuzz around the edges that just sounds fantastic for mid gain leads. Not much of a rhythm box though and mine was a V1 with less output. Very dynamic as well. And ya, I sold mine for $550. Bought it for more though at the top of the market. facepalm.gif

Sounds very awesome! My band does a lot of songs that are clean except with distorted leads, so it sounds like it will work for that stuff nicely. I mainly use my D*A*M Drag'n'Fly or other fuzz, but a fuzzy OD would be perfect, and the closest thing like that for me is I bought a Civil War Muff before people wanted them so much then sold it for like $200 and within less than a year, they started fetching crazy prices cry.gif

Archived