What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They had a Snax 2 in at the studio I recorded at a couple of months ago, I used it for a track or 2.... Sounded real good.

Yea, they sound great. I just hate rack units. Keep thinking about grabbing another but I dunno. Best reverbs I've ever heard though. Just fantastic.

• Members

I'm thinking about ditching my Orange AD30 and going with a smaller OR15 and a fancy rack + head case.

Complete overkill but I'm certain that I will always run a digital rack setup and traditional tube setup at the same time. The benefit of integrating the two is just too good to ignore.

• Members

I'm thinking about ditching my Orange AD30 and going with a smaller OR15 and a fancy rack + head case.

Complete overkill but I'm certain that I will always run a digital rack setup and traditional tube setup at the same time. The benefit of integrating the two is just too good to ignore.

See, even with my new car, lugging that much stuff around just isn't possible for me. Could barely fit a 212, head and guitar in my Mustang's trunk which is why I sold the Axe in the first place. Couldn't get over not having a legit amp on stage. Upgraded to an Infiniti and I can finally fit my 412s in my car but it's really just one of those, a guitar or two, a head and a pedal board at this point.

If Cliff released something like an M13 with just the effects or an HD500 with the modeling/effects, would buy in an instant. I miss the hell out of the time effects on the Snax.

• Members

Sold off a lot of my live gear and need something for jamming and recording at home. Tried a mate's G3 for a few minutes and honestly wasn't really impressed, however the price and features are right, and I don't think 5 minutes playing it through hifi speakers was really a fair test.

Was seriously contemplating getting something bigger like a GT-10 or HD500, but figured this would be easier to integrate into a live rig if I ever get the band going again.

Zoom-G3x.jpg

• Members

Definitely. Vintage pearl tuning heads for the win. But I complete understand if you had to sacrifice one part of it for the whole. ;)

In: EHX Freeze

I love this pedal! I have been dabbling with ambient stuff and now I can drone a note without using Reaper to record and loop.

Archived