HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Capsule

• Members

At which point... Might as well use the playstation.

unless you prefer bigger servers with more players, better (and customizable) graphics, better sound, custom maps, free mods, more up to date patches etc.

i still own consoles, though. girls don't like PC gamers. also consoles are way less hassle overall.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Actually their really not that bad now in terms of hassel. Its so much easier than what is use to be. I built my system about 7 months ago. I had it up in running less than hour. 10 years ago it was total pain ass The DX11 games that are coming out now are amazing in terms of graphics. With Skryim its no brainer PC all the way. Mods FTW. I was fortunate I scored IPS panel 26" for under $300 @ an estate sale so games on my pc look amazing. When I bought my PS3 my wife found out she can stream video so she pretty much took it over.

• Members

Anyone playing Dead Island? I just got to Act 2 and I'm really digging it.
:thu:
Next up is Arkham City, Uncharted 3 and Assassins Creed: Rev.

We're playing Dead Island in coop mode on lunch time, and it's really cool. We're playing with headsets so we know what we are doing as a team.

There is some nice zombies girls gangbanging sometimes! :) What's cool is that as you level up in coop mode, you are at the same level when you use

the same character in single mode.

I'm currently playing Arkham City and Rage at home. Batman is really great so far(I'm only at 20%). With the main quest and all the side quests, you get a lot

for you money IMO. I'm gonna get Uncharted 3 next week and MW3 later. I will also get a free copy of AC Revelation since I've worked on it for a little time :)

• Members

As much as I loved Diablo and Diablo II; I have the feeling somehow that the whole concept is outdated.
:(

Idk, man. I've been played D2 for ten years. It's so much fun. I'm sure it's going to kick some ass. My (small) social life is cringing in fear.

• Members
Great game but not as good as the first. I did love Handmaiden though.
:love:
The more customizable lightsabres are cool too, although some customizations produce negative effects.

I miss playing Knights of the old republic!! Never played the second one. Does anyone know if xbox live have the game for sale on their download? - almost seems pointless to ask but if they do I'm getting it!

• Members

Well I just beat battlefield 3 in two days. Approx 3 - 4 hours. It was my first time in the battlefield series. Are the campaigns usually {censored}ty as hell?

Game sucked. Stupid AI, slow pace of play. Linear levels, had one freeze up, had teammates walking through hail storms of bullets, but every enemy was concentrated on me.

The only bonus is that my local game place let's you beat it in a week and trade it back in for almost what you paid for it, so I'm up next with MW3.

• Members

I don't know I'm not really into war shooters but for a full price game there should be a decent single player campaign.

Agreed, which is why I've avoided the last couple that have come out. Not really into the multiplayer, so why would I pay 60 bucks for 5 hours of gameplay? I'll just borrow it from a friend when they get bored.

Archived