HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Capsule

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been playing LBP2 and a ton of COD: Black Ops. Mostly just Zombies, Call of the Dead map online or co-op.

Cannot wait for Gears 3 to come out though. I'm excited for the co-op. smile.gif

As a side note, I wanted to get Dead Island, but that was a no-go since there is no co-op and apparently the weapons suck.

• Members

Wait and look for a deal on slickdeals.com or something. There is bound to be a game+giftcard bundle that are worth it..

hmmm. i'm in canada, most deals will be in the US so the international shipping will most likely negate any advantage that might bring. I found a pre-order with free shipping within Canada... Can't really go wrong with that.

• Members

Speaking of this thread, I just picked up another Wii tonight. The Mario Kart package was on sale here in Canada for $40 off the regular price, so I biked down and got one today. :love:

Hacking it riiiight now, gonna be playing all the new major titles this week that've came out since I last sold my old one. Weeeee!!

• Members

Beta testing huh? Thats some video gamer creds.

How did you hook that up. Know someone?

Just applied for a code for the cod 4 beta through the activision site. I played CEVO-P and CAL-i cod2 for PC, so that may have had something to do with it. I got the invite for WaW because I did cod4 I think, it was unsolicited.

• Members

Is there any preorder bonus stuff?

some huge map of the game that i'm going to have to pin up on the wall in the living room and piss off my gf. ;)

The collectors addition has a bunch of stuff, but i don't really care about most of it. I bought the collectors edition of Demons souls, but only because it was the only one i could find, was sold out everywhere for months. Hence the pre-order for Skyrim.

• Members

Speaking of this thread, I just picked up another Wii tonight. The Mario Kart package was on sale here in Canada for $40 off the regular price, so I biked down and got one today.
:love:

Hacking it riiiight now, gonna be playing all the new major titles this week that've came out since I last sold my old one. Weeeee!!

Totally want a wii, mostly for mario kart and zelda games

• Members

LOL...I'm finally about to finish MGS2: Sons of Liberty...10 years after it came out. Its held up pretty well, though, even when stretched on a widescreen. Definitely the weak point of the franchise, though. I'm glad to finally be through it for completeness' sake. I'm gonna be buying MGS 2 and 3 for the third time each when the HD collection comes out. Excited to play Peace Walker in HD with the PS3 controller; never could get along with the PSP control layout.

Also excited about Uncharted 3. I don't play many video games, and when I do, I expect them to have a fun, linear, engaging, and not too difficult single player campaign. I suck too bad to play with other folks. :)

• Members

I'm finding myself less and less interested in games as I get older (now in early thirties). occasionally one or two pop up. fallout, portal, minecraft.... and skyrim's sure to be a life waster when it's out. rage too.

yeah, me too really. I've bought one game this year or maybe it was late last year. I only play in the winter mainly as winters here suck and are long.

• Members

Totally want a wii, mostly for mario kart and zelda games

Loving it so far. Been playing Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (yes, the next official one in the series) from the Virtual Console Arcade thing. Got a bunch of .wad files on there now, tons of old school + brand new Wii games. :love:

• Members

LOL...I'm finally about to finish MGS2: Sons of Liberty...10 years after it came out. Its held up pretty well, though, even when stretched on a widescreen. Definitely the weak point of the franchise, though. I'm glad to finally be through it for completeness' sake. I'm gonna be buying MGS 2 and 3 for the third time each when the HD collection comes out. Excited to play Peace Walker in HD with the PS3 controller; never could get along with the PSP control layout.

Also excited about Uncharted 3. I don't play many video games, and when I do, I expect them to have a fun, linear, engaging, and not too difficult single player campaign. I suck too bad to play with other folks.
:)

What's this about an MGS HD Collection?

Archived