HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Capsule

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amazing Reasons why one should play/own Battlefield:

-Jihad Jeeping (get Recon/Assault) to rig jeeps with C4

-Jumping out of a helicopter, and taking down another helicopter with your bazooka while in mid-air

-Jumping out of a helicopter, and taking down another helicopter with your bazooka while in mid-air...and finally stabbing an opponent on your way down. Like a BAWS.

-tons of Rambo moments.

(got tired of campers?noob tubers? Mastering the terrain permits you to do everything, and getting around those who trouble you.)

• Members

Battlefield Bad Company II was really good as far as multiplayer goes. Never got into the single player too much, but that mulitplayer consumed my life. I know Battlefield 3 is only going to be worse.

I think it was the worst single player i've played in awhile; right up there with that sniper: ghost warrior game.

• Members

Been geekin' out to MW2 a lot lately. Wasn't real impressed with Black Ops for some reason. The videos for MW3 on Youtube look promising, but I thought the same thing about Black Ops before it was released. The thing about MW3 I don't like so far is, whenever you make a kill you have to collect the guys dog tag in order to get credit for the kill. Gonna suck hard if you're into sniping!

• Members

Been geekin' out to MW2 a lot lately. Wasn't real impressed with Black Ops for some reason. The videos for MW3 on Youtube look promising, but I thought the same thing about Black Ops before it was released. The thing about MW3 I don't like so far is, whenever you make a kill you have to collect the guys dog tag in order to get credit for the kill. Gonna suck hard if you're into sniping!

Hated black ops. MW2 was good until it got hacked to {censored} and i gave it to a friend.

• Members

Maybe I'm getting old...but I seriously don't get the appeal of all of the CoD style fps games that come out every. single. fall.

The last shooter I played online was Rainbow Six (the original one) back in like 99. I've tried playing Halo and CoD online, but I just can't get into the online modes...but I will play the single player 'story' mode if it's interesting. I guess I just never got into the whole online gaming thing idn_smilie.gif

/oldmanrant

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by t-rey

View Post

Maybe I'm getting old...but I seriously don't get the appeal of all of the CoD style fps games that come out every. single. fall.

The last shooter I played online was Rainbow Six (the original one) back in like 99. I've tried playing Halo and CoD online, but I just can't get into the online modes...but I will play the single player 'story' mode if it's interesting. I guess I just never got into the whole online gaming thing idn_smilie.gif

/oldmanrant

I don't like them either to be honest. The only reason I played MW2 and Black Ops is because I know a lot of other people that do to.

• Members

View Post

/oldmanrant

Right there with ya. The only multiplayer on these that I like is the zombie maps with my friends and a local connection.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewzo

View Post

Never played that Sniper game. I thought it just looked bad from the cover alone and never picked it up. But yeah BC II wasn't the greatest single player campaign in the world by any means

Picked it up for like $5 haha. I mean they were going in the right direction with the realistic physics of it, but the whole thing was so rambo'd it was just stupid.

• Members

Yeah I have no interest in playing tag + cowboys & Indians without using imagination with people I don't know--- so online fps doesn't attract me... Plus seeing repeatedly people say the single player (the actual game?!?!?) is not worth it seems kinda messed up idn_smilie.gif why else have a game? Isn't that where you distinguish things as opposed the the multiplayers which are all pretty much the same experience?

Maybe that is why the online games I play are mariokart wii facepalm.gifbiggrin.gifthumb.gif

View Post

/oldmanrant

Archived