HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Capsule

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The one thing I don't like is that nobody seems to live as long as in BF2. Like, snipers in BF2 could sometimes last a long time, even close to the enemy base, if they found a good spot.

I've gone entire games of rush without dying multiple times, haha. Mortars especially. But I do see what you're saying; they definitely made it a lot easier to counter people.

• Members

jonah.jpg

WTF.jpg

• Members

I've gone entire games of rush without dying multiple times, haha. Mortars especially. But I do see what you're saying; they definitely made it a lot easier to counter people.

Never had a go on the mortar; do you just have to be the first there?

• Members

both, although probably a bit more on attacking. I feel like the team coordination is the biggest factor in rush. You could have awesome players that dont bother actually defending/attacking the objectives (although really you get this problem in almost all online games anyways)

• Members

Attacking or defending?

Every game of rush I've played the attackers have had the most ridiculous advantage, or so it feels.

That's because most people who play FPS games are used to just attacking stuff. No concept of defense at all. If you get a good squad with headsets you can do pretty well.

Archived