Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by WWW

View Post

Dude, you should check out some of the pedals they have at like musicians friend or guitar center. They have way better designs and I'm sure they're built better. Not trying to be a dick, but your pedals look like they were built by grade-school kids.

Man, some guys will use anything to save a buck.rolleyes.gif

Plus at guitar centre they have pedals that aren't filled with goopy foam and are open about their use of ICs (even if they are used in quite an interesting way...)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TheCardiacKid

View Post

the klon debate can only be sufficiently carried out on teh interwebz...

and FTR...a pedal's worth is completely subjective. i wouldn't pay $1000 for a klon, but i wouldn't pay $15 for a ds-1 either.

I understand the subjectivity of the matter, but why pay so much when you could achieve nearly identical sounds for much less money?

&fs=1" width="644" height="390">&fs=1" />" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Joey O

View Post

Other than the settings, missing PP2+ and the fact that the patch between the WIIO and TF is missing, this is my board.

I need modulation in my life. cry.gif

3-31-10.jpg

Lots of room to expand... yet I like this a lot right now. Although I'm not much of a fuzz guy I'd love to try out the superfuzz.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Joey O

View Post

Other than the settings, missing PP2+ and the fact that the patch between the WIIO and TF is missing, this is my board.

I need modulation in my life. cry.gif

3-31-10.jpg

How's the superfuzz, it's the only fuzz (besides the zvex ff, but that's only for noisy fun) that's ever caught my attention.

Archived