Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members
I don't want to show mine ,( fulldrive - chorus - phasing- sd - gt6 ) but I really wonder for those of you who have got 15( or more) pedals at feet :

-first:are you showing them as a collector or are they working together ?

-second: if they are, where is the interest to choose such an amp more than other one........your final sound must be the same and any amp does it !?

-neither scoffer nor joking..

The objective is to keep your signal as clean as possible. You can have a fuzz, overdrive, time or other loop.....I don't really understand your question.

I pick the best pedal for the next song. I press the switch of that pedal and de-select the pedal in that loop if it is not needed. When called for, I select the the loop that is in circuit (loop) with the pedal I've selected. All other pedals are left out of the signal path, thus preserving the original signal as much as possible.

YMMV........................:cool:

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it's been a while, and the board has changed quite a bit! Plans for the extra space are:

Ernie Ball VPJR (in the mail) next to the Crybaby, tuner will go to the top

Fuzz next to the TS-9

6 loop TB strip from Loop-Master at the bottom (on order from Loop-master)

board_jul07.jpg

Here's one with their companion...

board_amp_jul07.jpg

• Members

New home-built pedal board, & new English Muff'n.

DSC00608.JPG.jpg

Not sure about keeping the Muff'n though. I definitely want another dirt pedal or two to add to my Green Machine and to replace the MXR Dist+, but I don't think the Muff'n is doing it for me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo

View Post

^ how's the sugar baby?

I haven't mastered it yet...It's my first tremolo, so I am still exploring it. It does a great vintage tremolo though... has a volume trim inside too that I haven't messed with. I'm pretty sure it is a sine wave trem, and having said that...it is very choppy for a sine wave trem. I just need to find some settings that I love on it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pedalboard

View Post

I see lots of TU-2's on boards. Is it worth it to buy one? It seems like it would be nice to be able to only have to step on a pedal in order to tune up.

In a live situation it's almost a must...don't ever want to be out of tune.

• Members

View Post

I see lots of TU-2's on boards. Is it worth it to buy one? It seems like it would be nice to be able to only have to step on a pedal in order to tune up.

Planet Waves Pedal Tuner>>>> TU-2 by 2093750349543 miles. Better display, more accurate tuning, definitely a better tuner.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kidofthecorn

View Post

Latest , but deffinetly not last incarnation of mine...

Hope you dig it..

pdl072007.jpg

Wow.....kind of like the bigger brother to my board, especially since I'm planning to add a trem and eventually want to replace the BYOC with what I hope will be a white and black Mayofreak.gif. Me likeythumb.gif.

• Members

View Post

012.jpg

I have a pedaltrain pro on order and I'll have a square mile of extra space on the thing when it comes in. Just got the Pulsar today.thumb.gif

Big Muff --> Cry Baby --> DS-1 --> Metal Muff --> Pulsar --> Echo Park --> NS-2

That is a BEAUTIFUL SETUP!!!!love.giflove.giflove.gif

Archived