Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks everyone, the board was made with salvaged interior paneling from a US Post Office that was torn down in Arlington, TX. My dad bid like $25.00 on a mountain of wood, cabinets, doors and trim. The wood was stamped on one side and was dated 1940 to a mill in Connecticut. I lost my dad about 18 months ago, so I wanted to do a nice job on it to honor him.

Ocosis, the Wah is indeed an HBE Medicine Bawl, it has the yellow fasel inductor. I'm sorry I haven't try the other you have mentioned so I can't make a comparison. This is a really nice wah though.

Kevin, I bought the reverse/male ac outlet at W.W. Graingers (they are a huge industrial supply company) but you can buy online as well.

:)

• Members
Where did you find the pepto-pink DE7?
:cool:

:thu: Thanks! Funny, how I wish here in our place I can buy the silver/ gray version of the DE7. This looks gayish to me :lol: We have a lot here in my country.

@ kevinsaari - yeah, it's custom made by a local here. Pretty handy actually and cheap ;) It also emits nice blue lights when it is on.

@ bleepedybloops - When you see someone selling in Ebay an Ibanez WH10 whatever the price is... do not even think... JUST BUY IT!!! IT'S THAT GOOD! :thu: :thu: :thu: Really nice vocal funky wah. Kinda different from Dunlop's Crybaby but it just cuts in the band mix really good.

• Members
:thu:
Thanks! Funny, how I wish here in our place I can buy the silver/ gray version of the DE7. This looks gayish to me
:lol:
We have a lot here in my country.

@ kevinsaari
- yeah, it's custom made by a local here. Pretty handy actually and cheap
;)
It also emits nice blue lights when it is on.

@ bleepedybloops
- When you see someone selling in Ebay an
Ibanez WH10
whatever the price is... do not even think... JUST BUY IT!!! IT'S THAT GOOD!
Really nice vocal funky wah. Kinda different from Dunlop's Crybaby but it just cuts in the band mix really good.

Awesome, I keep my eyes open for em and I've seen some go for over $250 before:eek:

No way am I paying that

• Members
Thanks everyone, the board was made with salvaged interior paneling from a US Post Office that was torn down in Arlington, TX. My dad bid like $25.00 on a mountain of wood, cabinets, doors and trim. The wood was stamped on one side and was dated 1940 to a mill in Connecticut. I lost my dad about 18 months ago, so I wanted to do a nice job on it to honor him.

Ocosis, the Wah is indeed an HBE Medicine Bawl, it has the yellow fasel inductor. I'm sorry I haven't try the other you have mentioned so I can't make a comparison. This is a really nice wah though.

Kevin, I bought the reverse/male ac outlet at W.W. Graingers (they are a huge industrial supply company) but you can buy online as well.

I absolutely adore that board. Best home made board I've ever seen. I love the concept.. it's like a Puma meets a Pedaltrain. I'd pay money for one, without a doubt. In fact... will you make another? :)

• Members

so angel hair, is the metalcore really good enough to stand alongside your cusacks?

if so, i'm impressed.

Honestly, it really is. It's a totally different concept of course, but honestly people just ignore that pedal as if it's another one of Boss's {censored}ty dirt pedals. Another Metal Zone or Heavy Metal. Not even close. It honestly sounds like good metal zone. Norma Jean, Killswitch Engage, etc. Just like it. Great rectifier sound, with a hint of Marshall.

• Members
I made this board myself out of scrap wood and aluminum.

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

nice setup.
whats the tte like taking to gigs/practice. ive got one on hold for when i get back from overseas and im really lookin forward to it. bought it on the basis that i wasnt lookin at getting back into a band for a while, but now the opp is back and im torn between risking theft/damage or getting something cheap(er) to take awway from home. probably a sib echodrive.

another thing i must ask, how do you rate the lovepedals over other drive you have owned/tried. i am most curious about the cot50, though i doubt i would find an eternity useful since i have a nice mi audio dirt lineup and ive heard the eternity is a nice tubescreamer-ish pedal that takes the idea a little further. id love to try one though.
but otherwise, sweet board.
love those analogman boxes. only a year from the list now i think...:)

• Members
nice setup.

whats the tte like taking to gigs/practice. ive got one on hold for when i get back from overseas and im really lookin forward to it. bought it on the basis that i wasnt lookin at getting back into a band for a while, but now the opp is back and im torn between risking theft/damage or getting something cheap(er) to take awway from home. probably a sib echodrive.

another thing i must ask, how do you rate the lovepedals over other drive you have owned/tried. i am most curious about the cot50, though i doubt i would find an eternity useful since i have a nice mi audio dirt lineup and ive heard the eternity is a nice tubescreamer-ish pedal that takes the idea a little further. id love to try one though.

but otherwise, sweet board.

love those analogman boxes. only a year from the list now i think...

The TTE is built very well and it sounds, well unbelieveable with two amps. The thing most people don't talk about the TTE is it is a GREAT overdrive as well. Changed the V1 tube can really make a difference. The unit comes with a great padded and reinforced with thin paneling or plywood. It is the coolest piece of gear I own.

Lovepedals are great. The 50 in the picture is actually a FAB-50 that Sean offered as a special to HC members. I would assume the COT-50 is very similar. It really shines by itself or pushing the Eternity or other overdrive.

When the dust settles between these pedals, I really want to make a much smaller board. It is tough to choose a favorite, then commit to the choice and sell the rest.

Is there such a thing as "GRASP"...Gear Retained After Subsequent Purchases.

If so, is there a cure? :freak:

Archived