• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead, lol

View Post

teh new pedals are home

boardcb2.jpg

Z. Vex fuzz factory > Korg DT-10 tuner > Dunlop GCB-95 crybaby wah > Digitech WH-1 whammy > George Dennis chorus/flanger > Ibanez DL10 digital delay > DOD FX40B EQ.

powered by a diago powerstation.

board is a diago tourman.

coming soon...peavey HFD-2 redface.gif

Hey how's the GD chorus and what's the switch like? I've always been interested in those but the switching looks a little odd to me.

• Members

ejk - The GD switch is a bit...well, different I guess. The switch is under the rubber/plastic part actually..it's true bypass I believe. You basically step on the rubber part, and something clicks...but it isn't the switch itself.. It sounds like something on the inside of the pedal. Like if the pedal is unplugged/without a battery, it doesn't click if you step on it. It's a bit hard to explain, but it seems solid. Also, a cool thing is this green light in the corner which shows you what the speed of the effect is biggrin.gif

Inertiatic_SKS - If you mean the thing under the black amp chassis, it's actually a lopo line cab. (I put my own speaker in it, you can buy them unloaded off ebay).

Liquidcool - I really like the avatar cab, it almost sounds as big as a 4x12. It is one of the standard ones with vintage 30's.

• Members

Liquidcool - I really like the avatar cab, it almost sounds as big as a 4x12. It is one of the standard ones with vintage 30's.

Cool,

I have been dying to use my marshall head, but that 4x12 is just to big to deal with. I ordered the avatar cab with one vintage 30 and one G212H

I hope it sounds good, I have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Andre XXX

View Post

I'm loving my board and rig right now. Got the echoczar/Angel Baby/Exp pedal set up a few weeks ago..... It's sounds fantastic.

IMG_0961.jpg

And so you should! That setup is beautiful! love.giflove.giflove.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DanJep

View Post

Thanks man! Is the Echoczar/angelbaby/exp worth the near $1k price tag?

The sonic quality of it is superb, it sounds brilliant. The build quality is like nothing I've experienced before. It really is the rolls royce of analog delays.

It's also rare and will have excellent resale value down the road ( although I have no intention of selling it ).......

So my answer is YES............I truly feel it was money well spent wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Andre XXX

View Post

The sonic quality of it is superb, it sounds brilliant. The build quality is like nothing I've experienced before. It really is the rolls royce of analog delays.

It's also rare and will have excellent resale value down the road ( although I have no intention of selling it ).......

So my answer is YES............I truly feel it was money well spent wink.gif

I'll take your word for it. thumb.gif

• Members

8beba53bd2.jpg

This is a little modest compared to what I usually have set-up, but I didn't want to bring everything to school with me. Plus, I've bought a bunch of stuff I haven't had the chance to use because I won't have a shipping address at school until fall so everythings been sent to my parents...so I have a lot toys waiting for me!

Archived