Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan

View Post

Whats the pedal on the below right of the Hog ? Looks like an EQ but with loads of LEDs.

yeah, it's just a tu2 with a sticker on it. i use it on the stream function, so it's got a lot of lights going on.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ejk

View Post

I give you....The board that Ebay builtbiggrin.gif

2858009370082099319S600x600Q85.jpg

2141723560082099319S600x600Q85.jpg

nice board thumb.gif. i'd like to hear your thoughts on the huckleberry as compared to the byoc muff. i typically play a muff style fuzz but ordered a huck (and a nebula) today based on its great reviews and clips i've heard. how do you like it?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo

View Post

nice board thumb.gif. i'd like to hear your thoughts on the huckleberry as compared to the byoc muff. i typically play a muff style fuzz but ordered a huck (and a nebula) today based on its great reviews and clips i've heard. how do you like it?

IMHO the FuzzSaw does a better Muff than the Huckleberry, but the Huckleberry is a much more versatile fuzz.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Keith SIO

View Post

IMHO the FuzzSaw does a better Muff than the Huckleberry, but the Huckleberry is a much more versatile fuzz.

well i wasn't looking for another muff fuzz so i guess that's good news.

• Members

YYYYYYYYYYup, the Huckleberry is basically a sili/germ hybrid FF with a Muff tone stack. I hate FFs with a passion, yet I like the Huckleberry for whatever reason. It's not really a muff and sounds much closer to a classic FF, so I'm thinking that you should like it. It's kind of like a FF for muff fans if that makes any sense, it has a bit of the muff's character in it.

• Members

This is my pedalboard, nothing too flash but not too bad from making this up from odd jobs and birthdays for a 15 year old.

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=18917331&Phot

and by the way, sorry for this noob question, how the how can i post the picture onto this reply instead of posting a url, its driving me insane

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=18917331&Phot

• Members

here's a pic of my new board (diago tourman). I have added a few pedals since - an old ibanez delay, a george dennis chorus/flanger, and a moog mf-103 phaser. (they're not pictured).

I'm trying to clean it up by having at most two of the pedals that do the same thing (instead of what I had before).

what you see in the pic are a fuzz factory, a korg tuner, a dunlop crybaby, a wh-1 whammy, a way huge green rhino (not hooked up yet), and a dod EQ...as well as a diago powerstation.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR

View Post

Here's mine

[ATTACH]236921[/ATTACH]

I'm only just 16, so its a start

Sweet, i have the same amp as you just the 100watt version, pretty good amp for the price, i picked mine up second hand and it was a few months old but half the price

• Members

Apologies for the crappy pic (I don't actually own a suitable camera; just an increasingly obsolete camera phone. cry.gif) Order is pretty self explanatory. The 505II is not much of a blessing, but I have yet to replace it with dedicated stomps yet, and it's good as a 'layman's pod (or othersuch Line6 gear)' - it has a stereo out that's also designated as a headphone out, so I can plug into my PC soundcard, and it doesn't sound the worst either. Occasionally I will run it from the tuner out on the volume pedal, (through the 505 and to another amp or second input), so that I can keep it out of my main signal path, and use it muted as a dedicated tuner, or for some more subtle flange, chorus and phasing effects, that blend with my 'dryer' signal. It's also my delay, boost, compressor, etc... I love the Morley, but I'm finding increasingly that its range is a little limiting at times, particularly for clean stuff, but it sounds great nonetheless, particularly for distorted leads, ala Vai; it just lacks clarity and range for rhythm, and is a little noisy. I'll probably retire it for an RMC wizard at some point. The SD-1 annoys me, being one of the new models, particularly the tone-control - That will be replaced by a Keeley-modded SD-1 at some point. The GV-2 is also a fine pedal; I may compliment it with a Keeley or Analog Man DS-1 at some point, but it's a great 'Marshall-amp-in-a-box-on-a-budget' (biggrin.gif).

thumb.gif

• Members

Latest shot... some changes in the past several months.

Signal goes like this:

Bad Horsie 2 - PGC - Deluxe Moon Phase - Silver Kiss - Box of Rock - Pink Flesh - Tube Zone - AM Chorus - Tremolessence - AM modded DD-6 - StroboStomp2 - Signal Boost

pboard070607.jpg

-Ben

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Co.

View Post

Latest shot... some changes in the past several months.

Signal goes like this:

Bad Horsie 2 - PGC - Deluxe Moon Phase - Silver Kiss - Box of Rock - Pink Flesh - Tube Zone - AM Chorus - Tremolessence - AM modded DD-6 - StroboStomp2 - Signal Boost

pboard070607.jpg

-Ben

I really like this board, neat, tidy, looks like just about everything you need there. What I want mine to be someday.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

I really like this board, neat, tidy, looks like just about everything you need there. What I want mine to be someday.

Wow - thanks! Good luck assembling the components you want... it's an exciting, frustrating, elating, sometimes disappointing and expensive ride. I'm extremely satisfied with the pedals on there at present, but am going to check out a FETTO Deluxe to A/B it with the Tube Zone.

It is everything I need for sure... that's part of my pboard philosophy. I know some people like smaller boards and swap stuff on and off it depending on their needs, but that's not something that I want to do. And keeping it tidy makes it easy for me to see and use what I need, rather than look down and see a clutter of 12 boxes - it's not just an aesthetic thing.

Most of the time though, I'm just using 2-4 boxes!

-Ben

• Members

I don't want to show mine ,( fulldrive - chorus - phasing- sd - gt6 ) but I really wonder for those of you who have got 15( or more) pedals at feet :
-first:are you showing them as a collector or are they working together ?
-second: if they are, where is the interest to choose such an amp more than other one........your final sound must be the same and any amp does it !?
-neither scoffer nor joking..

Archived