shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Don Combat

View Post

That is a BEAUTIFUL SETUP!!!!love.giflove.giflove.gif

thanks! I really enjoy it. the Hot Rod Deluxe is actually a special edition with a Jensen speaker and white knobs instead of the usual black. Just got a great tone from the Big Muff tonight that sounds close to Gilmour's tone from the "Time" solo.biggrin.gif I can't wait till I get closer to a final setup with an actual board!

• Members

DSC09612.jpg

It's not the greatest/Most boutique, but i'm only 17, so give me some slack.

So, I'm pretty happy with everything one here. I've gotten really into tap tempo recently, so the digidelay may go in favor of a dd-5, but then maybe i don't need 3 tap tempo delays.

The hole in the top right is currently being used to leave space to plug cables in an out of since i run most of my pedals in my FX loop. I will buy 2 loopmaster pedal patchers soon so i won't have to worry about plugs taking up space.

That space will then be filled by either a Liquid sunshine or a Huckleberry fuzz.

The space in the top left is reserved for an ooh wah and an empress trem.

I may pick up an expression pedal to use occasionally for the DL4 or the PS-5

my band is actually pretty open to my effects use, so i;m grateful for that

my chain:

Guitar > Budda Wah > BBD > PW Tuner > Amp

FX Send > PS-5 > Volume Pedal > PH-1r > Digidelay > Verbzilla > DD-20 > DL4 > FX Return

• Members

Nice, mine is not even close to "boutique", but it gets the job done. I am getting another pedal any day now so I will then take a new pic and post mine. The one problem I have is that I have to run my HUSH pedal into the effects separatly then I run my other pedals direct into the amp. If I don't the HUSH cuts too much of my tone.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by alteredsounds

View Post

boardjul01.gif

Using this currently, just taken the TZF off but will re-add it and the Budda wah when I gig again.

how's that decimator? i'm currently using the NS2 but thinking of upgrading to the ISP.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Co.

View Post

Latest shot... some changes in the past several months.

Signal goes like this:

Bad Horsie 2 - PGC - Deluxe Moon Phase - Silver Kiss - Box of Rock - Pink Flesh - Tube Zone - AM Chorus - Tremolessence - AM modded DD-6 - StroboStomp2 - Signal Boost

pboard070607.jpg

-Ben

is that a board from NYCpedalboards.com? i've been thinking of getting one. how are they?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by alteredsounds

View Post

Slow Motion is really nice for trippy stuff combining it with the feedback feature on the Digilog Delay. I have had a few original SG-1's and this is as good and no tone sucking.

hahah woops. Sorry, I totally missed this post

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pjrake

View Post

is that a board from NYCpedalboards.com? i've been thinking of getting one. how are they?

Yep!

It's a custom sized board though: the board, the lid height, the tier, and a riser for my wah pedal... I gave him the dimensions for those bits. It's not too far off from a 'Big Shot' though.

Love the board! No issues at all with it, excellent contruction, and precisely what I wanted (2 'levels', no angled surface, no extra bulk, etc.). Prior, I had a TMCases board/case, and a PedalPad AXS before that. I also looked at the Furman, Gator, Pumaboard, etc... and the NYC just had all the things I wanted and could be spec'd out just how I wanted it.

-Ben

• Members

Here's my current Pedalboard:

112233rg5.jpg

1) Heavily modded wah.

2) Phase 90 with depth pot

3) Rebote 2.5 delay with infinite repeat switch

4) Boss CE-2 with push pull pot depth intensity switch and vibrato switch

5) Germanium 4 knob Fuzz Face

6) Tyco Octavia with octave on/off switch and hi/low gain/grit switch

7) Sillcon 4 knob Fuzz Face

8) *not pictured* EA tremolo

More info and GUT PICS can be found here:

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/

Thanks for looking.

• Members

I didn't re-house it (just to clarify) I built all those myself from scratch. Only thing I didn't do was etch the boards. I got the boards from General Guitar Gadgets, and Tonepad and the parts from various online sources including smallbear.com

Thanks for the compli mints BTW.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Inertiatic_SKS

View Post

Do you run the Hot Rod on clean and use the Muffs and DS-1 for distortion?

Yeah. Sometimes I'll run them at the same time! The fuzz before the distortion gives a nice take on the DS-1 sound. I always use the metal muff by itself. I don't like the drive channel on the amp as much as some of the pedals out there, so I'm building a pedalboard. Don't get me wrong, though, it's a great amp.

• Members

teh new pedals are home

boardcb2.jpg

Z. Vex fuzz factory > Korg DT-10 tuner > Dunlop GCB-95 crybaby wah > Digitech WH-1 whammy > George Dennis chorus/flanger > Ibanez DL10 digital delay > DOD FX40B EQ.