Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

utility muffin - I have not fixed the pedals to the board yet. The board stays at home so I don't have any tranporting issues. I would like to screw them down but only after I get a power supply. Changing the battery on the BBE would be a pain in the ass if it was screwed in place.

Just1More - I've been using pedals for about 7 months so I am a newbie. I made the board because I knew I want more pedals but at this point I am not sure what to get next. Any suggestions?

boss013.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPW

View Post

Just1More - I've been using pedals for about 7 months so I am a newbie. I made the board because I knew I want more pedals but at this point I am not sure what to get next. Any suggestions?

Delay. No HCFX board is complete without delay smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Wall

View Post

So heres my rig.......I want to get a roktron hush, and a keeyel 4 know still....I absolutely love the true bypass loop. I've since rewired it to have the wah on a loop as well.......

Nice...I've got a 6 loop being built by Loop-Master right now...can't wait to get it in. Welcome here, btw. What style of music do you play? Your setup looks strikingly similar to mine...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Wall

View Post

So heres my rig.......I want to get a roktron hush, and a keeyel 4 know still....I absolutely love the true bypass loop. I've since rewired it to have the wah on a loop as well.......

nice pedalboard. where did you get it? and where did you get the strips?

• Members

RyanDC: treble booster, yes. DIY, based on the Brian May treble booster from tonepad.com. The little switch (Hi/Lo) adds a bit versatility - it selects between two input caps (C2 on the schematic) - 5nF for a treble boost and 22nF for a full-range boost.

And thanks. I'm extremely happy with it myself.

Edit: here's a close-up shot.

booster.jpg

It was my first attempt at using waterslide decals, and it probably shows.

It's also a lot brighter yellow, but my digital camera sucks.

• Members

WOW!eek.gif

Just found this thread! I know of harmony central and the FX database, but had never looked at the forums until now. It's great to see others boards.

This is my bunch of FX:-

Boss, DS-2, PN-2, CS-3, SD-1, CE-5, TU-2, PH-2, DD-6, RC-20XL

DOD, FX25B, FX33, FX13, Phasor 201

EHX, Small Stone, Hot Tubes, LPB-1, Octave Multiplexer

Ibanez, ADL, DFL, CP5

Digitech, XP100, XP300, Whammy

Crybaby Wah

ZVEX Fuzz Probe

I've had many different boards and combinations of this lot. Gonna set myself up a new one soon. Just curious, what combinations of my pedals would any of you use, and in what order?

Cheers Ali

S5030643.JPG

Archived