Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still not sure about the Arion Chorus, PN-2, and Vibrato. The Arion delay is just there until my Tim comes in. and ill probably switch out the civil war muff for one of my other muffs once i start gigging again.
DSC_0426.jpg
messing with these at home, the Moog+Big Muff combo is great and the mindbender is awesome, i'm suprised more people don't use it. it also works nice on vocals.
DSC_0428.jpg

• Members
I don't have any photographs of my current board, but it's: Big Muff - Boss FZ-2 - Moog MuRF - Digitech PDS 1000 Delay.

Here are some transition photos I've found:

4478295850_4a6ffd7d47_b.jpg

I own none of those pedals anymore. I intend to overhaul my board pretty soon though.

What is that Zonk pedal?

• Members

Just got the Pedaltrain and I love it. Big open space between the Nano Small Stone and the VP Jr. has been housing my amp's two-button footswitch for a few, but it'll be taking a hike in exchange for a Hummingbird II and a Malekko Chicklet. Just ordered my BBE Supa Charger to mount under the board too. :D

I'm thinking the Double Muff is going to get the shaft in exchange for a Fuzz Factory, or potentially one of the new Line 6 wireless units. Not too into fuzz lately.

I dunno. Constantly changing my mind on all of this junk. :p

2010-03_pedal_board.jpg

• Members
What do you think of the Angry Troll? What are you using it for?

I love that thing. Picked it up about a month ago, and it's taken over for a lot of my lead work. Nothing beats the screamer for a good solo tone, but if you just want to boost your signal and maaaayyyybbeee add some dirt, the Angry Troll is a bad ass pedal.

Kinda funny, too. I posted asking questions about it before I bought it and everyone talked down on it. Then, miraculously, Guitar Center got one in and I tried it out. Bought it ten minutes later. :p

I'm considering leaving my JCM900 on Clean and solely using the Angry Troll for my dirty tone. It sounds better than the 900's dirty tone right now.

• Members
DSC01805.jpg

Dude, you should check out some of the pedals they have at like musicians friend or guitar center. They have way better designs and I'm sure they're built better. Not trying to be a dick, but your pedals look like they were built by grade-school kids.

Man, some guys will use anything to save a buck.:rolleyes:

• Members
TOD1 > klon

it's even gold and everything

Touche, but CO1>TOD1. It's silver though.

I have a lot of great OD's. I have doubt that I'll EVER like anything more than my Barber LTD.

BUT I STILL WANT A F-ING KLON THOUGH!!!:mad:

WTF is wrong with me?

• Members
Touche, but CO1>TOD1. It's silver though.

I have a lot of great OD's. I have doubt that I'll EVER like anything more than my Barber LTD.

BUT I STILL WANT A F-ING KLON THOUGH!!!
:mad:

WTF is wrong with me?

If you want to try one out you could just build one yourself. There's no magic in there, just a good circuit made with decent components.

and ICs, which will kill your fragile harmonix.

Archived