KORG KRONOS

mildbill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

here's a little something interesting... i've been re blogging whatever news I can find about Nam2011 on my site.. Here's some interesting stats from just today:

korg kronos - 4,400 hits

m-audio venom - 0 hits

Sadly the venom doesn't rank at all since I started posting about it. :cry:

• Members

Am I the only one wondering if all the Korg USA guys are reading this thread and either laughing hysterically or have a pool going on who will actually guess it before the release date?

I think they're reading it and drawing up plans to buy Roland and Yamaha. A smart business person uses a good idea when presented with one...

• Members

I think they're reading it and drawing up plans to buy Roland and Yamaha. A smart business person uses a good idea when presented with one...

I heard Toys R Us planned on buying Roland and were going to make it their house brand.

• Members

I've been informed by a source that the Kronos is being developed by the OASYS design team... so it highly looks like its an OASYS follow up of sorts.

If that's the case I look forward to Dan from Korg coming out of the cell where they fed him bread and water to discuss his new creation ;-)

• Members

I hope it's not another super workstation.

I think - if it had Karma but no sequencer, large colour touch screen, was a hybrid of the Wavestation, MS20, Monolpoly, M1 and Prophecy (could be virtual models) with wads of effects processing, 16 outputs, 16 part Multi with say true 128 note poly using some sort of Oasis engine at not much more than an M3 it would be a winner IMHO.

• Members
here's a little something interesting... i've been re blogging whatever news I can find about Nam2011 on my site.. Here's some interesting stats from just today:

korg kronos - 4,400 hits

m-audio venom - 0 hits

Sadly the venom doesn't rank at all since I started posting about it.
:cry:

See, that's the problem. M Audio actually had the poor judgement to "release" "details" about their "product"-- completely killed whatever buzz the Venom might have had.

Archived