KORG KRONOS

mildbill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

O RLY? I bet some folks here (*coughmchalecough*) would disagree. What makes you think so?

My KRONOS guess #2: It's a full-featured stand-alone sequencer. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

:idk: I guess I have no real right to say that. in general you really don't hear all that much VA buzz anymore except for the classics and boutiques. I have my issues with it but also because people just didn't seem to discuss it as much as the standbys that seem to come up in topics frequently. there also weren't (from recollection) that many youtube videos either. people didn't seem to be diving into the way they would an electribe or SH201.

so sales figure wise I could be wrong :lol: but that was the impression i got from the community though..

• Members

O RLY? I bet some folks here (*coughmchalecough*) would disagree. What makes you think so?

Well true profitability comes at the intersect between net cost and net sales. I'm a fan of Radius, but with an original sticker price of over $1000 just for the rack I'm willing to bet it wasn't one of the better selling VA's in the market.

Archived