KORG KRONOS

mildbill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know where are you looking at, but the main page header on Korg.com only has the following META tag:

These are just keywords for Internet search engines, nothing more.

I have seperately posted the main site and Japan IIRC.. No its another country...

• Members

OK, korg.co.uk:

How would you "make sense" of this now?

Meta data is as you may know just a way of flagging keywords for search engines.. all very simple no clues there. Looking at the way they are using it, its mainly new products... just surprised after flagging it the other day that it appeared pulled... now it back and now gone again looks like the web page is just not loading so no clues again ;-)

• Members

I always saw the OASYS as a development bench and the M3 as being only a partial offspring compared to what could be... The desire to make a mass selling OASYS is there, so what has changed, CPU's getting faster and product like iPads etc are combining new technologies that could directly (if they use one) or seperatly (if they use the tech) allow them to stick allot of synthesis into one keyboard work station being more affordable, of lower power drain and lighter in design. Having said all that it could just be a new cool Korg T shirt ;-)

Archived