Who is the best player on the Amp forum??

Shredison

• Members
I listened to your solo artist myspace. That's some catchy stuff, man! Better than all of the lame ass pop bands masquerading as "emo" nowadays - I'd much rather hear your stuff on the radio.

*looks in the direction of Cute Is What We Aim For*

:mad:

:D:thu:

We're all old men, which is why we aren't emo. :D

I'm 24, and the next youngest guy in the band is 30. It's tough to be emo when you play with people who have 3 year old children. :thu:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
We're all old men, which is why we aren't emo.
:D

I'm 24, and the next youngest guy in the band is 30. It's tough to be emo when you play with people who have 3 year old children.
:thu:

Sounds like MY band!!
except Im the one that's 30 with a 6 year old and a 7 month old. :freak:

• Members

blackstratblues hands down!

Beat me to it. Although there are so many stylistic differences between players that it is hard decide on a best. Alex Flourous is up there. There used to be a whole slew of extraordinary players on HC. Anyone remember VHoholic?

• Members
We're all old men, which is why we aren't emo.

I'm 24, and the next youngest guy in the band is 30. It's tough to be emo when you play with people who have 3 year old children.
:thu:

lol I didn't really mean to like, compare you to them. It's just that I was saying that that's the "pop-rock" that's popular now, and I think that a lot of it is pretty bad.

Hellogoodbye is pretty fun though :p

• Members

There are a lot of badasses on this forum.

Forumites Ive jammed with that have all been ridiculous:

Ed Degenero - Not of this world.

Ralph (gainfreak) - Ridiculous technique. Ridiculous ear.

Kage - Plays with the same attitude that reminds me of myself.

Mark Cameron - Best amp maker/guitar player I have ever seen. Blew me away when we jammed. Great feel.

Randy (Tweed) - Another player with my kinda groove. We tore up some ZZ at NAMM. :D

Bob Savage - If you havent heard Bob's cd, download it off of his website. It rules.

I tried to get Scott (digital jams) to jam but he was being fruity. :D

Forumites who Ive only heard but still sound ridiculously good to me:

Myron Stratis - unbelievable feel. buttery smooth like a babies ass. search for his clips.

Alex Flouros - his cover of Yngwie's Far Beyond The Sun will leave you speechless. Extremely versatile

Guttermouth - Brings the stoner {censored} like nobody else can with amazing tone. Even plays bass and drums like a badass.

...And thats just off the top of my head. There are more. ;)

• Members

Mark Cameron - Best amp tech/guitar player I have ever seen. Blew me away when we jammed. Great feel.

Randy (Tweed) - Another player with my kinda groove. We tore up some ZZ at NAMM.

Bob Savage - If you havent heard Bob's cd, download it off of his website. It rules.

I tried to get Scott (digital jams) to jam but he was being fruity.

Forumites who Ive only heard that still sound ridiculously good to me:

Myron Stratis - unbelievable feel. buttery smooth like a babies ass. search for his clips.

Alex Flouros - his cover of Yngwie's Far Beyond The Sun will leave you speechless. Extremely versatile

Guttermouth - Brings the stoner {censored} like nobody else can with amazing tone. Even plays bass and drums like a badass.

...And thats just off the top of my head. There are more.
;)

I forgot Kage, Myron, Bob :(

• Members

Mark Cameron - Best amp maker/guitar player I have ever seen. Blew me away when we jammed. Great feel.

Randy (Tweed) - Another player with my kinda groove. We tore up some ZZ at NAMM.

I tried to get Scott (digital jams) to jam but he was being fruity.

Forumites who Ive only heard but still sound ridiculously good to me:

...And thats just off the top of my head. There are more.
;)

Oh :o

you forgot me? :cry:

• Members
lol I didn't really mean to like, compare you to them. It's just that I was saying that that's the "pop-rock" that's popular now, and I think that a lot of it is pretty bad.

Hellogoodbye is pretty fun though
:p

Oh - I didn't take it that you were. I get made fun of for being "emo" with this band, but we all come from punk rock backgrounds and really dig Matthew Sweet, Jimmy Eat World, and the Foo Fighters. :thu:

I'm a sucker for a great hook.

• Members

There is no BEST guitarist on here. Way too many different styles. You'd have to break it down into categories like blues, metal, rock etc. and even then it would be hard as hell to pick just one.

• Members

i can tell you this: i am the best at writing my songs. none of you could write my songs.

by the same token, i can't write yours.

that makes us all even.

and soloing only makes you a good guitar player according to dave mustain and zakk wylde.

Archived