Who is the best player on the Amp forum??

Shredison

• Members
Ya, there has been a dearth of clips lately hasn't there. What's up with that?

Yes Kage, when someone make an incredibly ludicrous statement like that, it's a joke. It's called sarcasm. Just like if I said you're a puny little wimp
:p

Hey Gary!!! Im usually good at picking up on that but his name was mentioned several times so I actually thought that they were being serious!!!:o

oops!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hey Gary!!! Im usually good at picking up on that but his name was mentioned several times so I actually thought that they were being serious!!!
:o

oops!!!

Hahah :D He never posted clips himself, but someone else posted a site that had some clips that were purportedly done by him, did you ever see that? I don't know if they were really recorded by him, or even if they were he may have made them intentionally bad to add to his trolling, but they were REALLY bad.

I'll bet he gets a kick that we still talk about him.

• Members
This thread is useless since nobody post's clips anymore.
:wave:

I'll post a clip. I've posted a lot on here for the last few months without any clips.

I'm not even close to being the best player on here...but I can at least play and have been for years. In this video I take the first guitar solo. This was a group that was thrown together for a one-off gig at a jazz festival...not my regular group.

• Members

I'll post a clip. I've posted a lot on here for the last few months without any clips.

I'm not even close to being the best player on here...but I can at least play and have been for years. In this video I take the first guitar solo. This was a group that was thrown together for a one-off gig at a jazz festival...not my regular group.

That was awesome man. Great chops, i've always wanted to learn some jazz. Sounds like you've managed to fuse rock and jazz together fairly successfully. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

You fkn rock (tastefully).

• Members
He left the band
:eek:

Why...and what's he doing now ? Man I've got to call him

I haven't been up to Orlando or seen him for ages. Last time I saw him was around his quickrod days. Lol, I don't think in dates, I think in what gear people use at that time.

He's was working hard on his emergency services medical thing (probably the wrong term).

He is one of the reasons I turned into a gear head. He was just a kid and he had all of this amazing gear and I was hooked from then!

• Members
Oh yeah, and CobraHead1030 rocks too
:idea:

thanks for the kind words man, but i couldn't touch some of the players here even on my best day

alex flouros is probably the most impressive all around guitarist i've heard on here...everytime i hear something from him i just feel inspired, and that's a really rare quality in a player

• Members

I take everything into consideration because it is too hard to judge a players skill level by only hearing several compositions posted here on the forum. With that being said i take all the aspects of music into consideration like the actual composition, the playing, the riffing, the melody, originality..etc..etc.. So my favorite players on here are Tesseract, Zygoat, Black Neon Bob, Zorran, and Bob Savage. I could listen to these guys all day long, they're all awesome players and im inspired by their compositions each time i listen!

Archived