Who is the best player on the Amp forum??

Shredison

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Tommi Inkila
:thu:

oh yeah...DirrtyCraig is badass!!
:eek:
And also an old friend. Does'nt post much around here but he definately smokes:cool:

+1, Tommi is the Prog metal champ to me. If you haven't heard his work with Scenery Channel, check it out. Most of my other favorites have been listed, but Zorran, Ralph (gainfreak) and Riffy must be mentioned again and I'll add danyeo to the list.

• Members

Hmmm, I dont know if I can come up with the best because there is a wealth of diversity and quite frankly, terrifying players of all kinds here...

I can mention some of my favorites though and even then, I know that Ill be leaving an assload out but off the top of my head...

Ill just lop alex F, Myron and Warren together for all of the obvious reasons, theyre friggin superstars in every aspect...

Ralphie- My Brother and one of my best friends on the planet , An incredible sense of melody, smoothness and technique; a very complete player who is his own worst enemy. Hes one of my Idols... Youd be hard pressed to find a better player IMO

Ed D- another guy I love like a Brother, I love his playing even though I cant stand half the crap that he plays. He just never fails to bowl me over with his approach and even if I have to sit through his crazy outside meanderings, he always comes out of left field with something that drops my jaw...

Shea-My little Brother( even though he doesnt talk to me anymore) Hes all about balls and attitude and I think that he and I are very similar players which is funny because we are so alike and different in our approaches all at the same time. Truthfully, If I could pick one person to be in a band with from here, it would be Shea hands down; I think that combo would kill

Randy (tweed)- He doesnt post clips but damn, the boy can play and hes my bro and as cool as they come...

Randy(Rufus Leaking) Unreal guitar player, Every clip that hes ever put up blows me away, criminally underrated and underknown here

Brian( IHaterap)- amazing player and an amazing Songwriter, He writes and plays thing that I could only dream about...

John( Jleurck)- Just like Brian above, When it comes to composing, he destroys every thing that Ive ever heard and he can hang with the best of them playingwise...

John( Mystixboi1)- The same as above, great player and has a gift when it comes to writing cool pop stuff...

Bob Savage - for his composing, Recording chops and playing. Hes another one who hits me out of left field, when I least expect it...

SteveVHT- all around great player and great guy

Jaakko- For his enthusiasm and playing which are already great, Im looking forward to hearing what kind of monster he turns into after a few years...

TimLyons- the best metal that I have heard in recent years comes from Tim, great voice and songwriting backed by solid playing...

Adam( RVS) - for all of the obvious reasons and his diversity...

And I could go on and on and on.... There are so many guys here that are so damn good and each and everyone bring things to the table that inspire me...

• Members
Hmmm, I dont know if I can come up with the best because there is a wealth of diversity and quite frankly, terrifying players of all kinds here...

I can mention some of my favorites though and even then, I know that Ill be leaving an assload out but off the top of my head...

Ill just lop alex F, Myron and Warren together for all of the obvious reasons, theyre friggin superstars in every aspect...

Ralphie- My Brother and one of my best friends on the planet , An incredible sense of melody, smoothness and technique; a very complete player who is his own worst enemy. Hes one of my Idols... Youd be hard pressed to find a better player IMO

Ed D- another guy I love like a Brother, I love his playing even though I cant stand half the crap that he plays. He just never fails to bowl me over with his approach and even if I have to sit through his crazy outside meanderings, he always comes out of left field with something that drops my jaw...

Shea-My little Brother( even though he doesnt talk to me anymore) Hes all about balls and attitude and I think that he and I are very similar players which is funny because we are so alike and different in our approaches all at the same time. Truthfully, If I could pick one person to be in a band with from here, it would be Shea hands down; I think that combo would kill

Randy (tweed)- He doesnt post clips but damn, the boy can play and hes my bro and as cool as they come...

Randy(Rufus Leaking) Unreal guitar player, Every clip that hes ever put up blows me away, criminally underrated and underknown here

Brian( IHaterap)- amazing player and an amazing Songwriter, He writes and plays thing that I could only dream about...

John( Jleurck)- Just like Brian above, When it comes to composing, he destroys every thing that Ive ever heard and he can hang with the best of them playingwise...

John( Mystixboi1)- The same as above, great player and has a gift when it comes to writing cool pop stuff...

Bob Savage - for his composing, Recording chops and playing. Hes another one who hits me out of left field, when I least expect it...

SteveVHT- all around great player and great guy

Jaakko- For his enthusiasm and playing which are already great, Im looking forward to hearing what kind of monster he turns into after a few years...

TimLyons- the best metal that I have heard in recent years comes from Tim, great voice and songwriting backed by solid playing...

Adam( RVS) - for all of the obvious reasons and his diversity...

And I could go on and on and on.... There are so many guys here that are so damn good and each and everyone bring things to the table that inspire me...

Oh:o , I like Bob, he has teh abilyty to slay teh innocent, yet he hasnt proven it :o

• Members
Agreed. Out of all the drum jams etc that I've heard though, your stuff seems like some of the best
:thu:
Lucius also kicks ass if I remember right.

Appreciate the hit but I am not even a pimple on the asses of Ed D, warren, and Alex F. I would give an arm to play like those guys ..... .. Cheers, Lucius

Archived