Who is the best player on the Amp forum??

Shredison

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Agreed. Out of all the drum jams etc that I've heard though, your stuff seems like some of the best
:thu:
Lucius also kicks ass if I remember right.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, but I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near the best player on here.

• Members

This will be very hard, as alot of people around here have different styles.

It would have to be a pretty meaty backing track that covers alot of styles, and isn't that long so listening to all of the contenders doesn't get overly-biased or tedious.

I'd volunteer to lay down a backing, however. I've never done it, but why not. I post here pretty often and am in an active band.... who's with me?

:wave:

• Members
This will be very hard, as alot of people around here have different styles.

It would have to be a pretty meaty backing track that covers alot of styles, and isn't that long so listening to all of the contenders doesn't get overly-biased or tedious.

I'd volunteer to lay down a backing, however. I've never done it, but why not. I post here pretty often and am in an active band.... who's with me?

:wave:

Awesome...do it. I would if i had recording gear.

• Members
I am, but I'll never nominate myself as the best guitarist on the HCAF. Maybe the best sound guy, but I'm much better at that than I am at guitar.

I listened to your solo artist myspace. That's some catchy stuff, man! Better than all of the lame ass pop bands masquerading as "emo" nowadays - I'd much rather hear your stuff on the radio.

*looks in the direction of Cute Is What We Aim For*

:mad:

:D:thu:

Archived