Missing Friend

jaytee123

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as far as the post goes about someone talking to Billy Beregon they should but he will never show his face in the US i am sure he is the person my brother was going to see in mexico

Hm.. Billy Bergeron.

That is some really shady stuff, man.

Like, I almost feel this should be in a movie.

• Members

alot of the time it does fell like a movie. just one with no end in sight every time we think we are gonna get some news nothing. mexico has been no help realy we are tring to get the DNA profile from the body they found 3 days after he went missing and they wont give it up they want us to go into mexico and submit dna to them which sure as hell isent gonna happen not with all that is going on there. My best advice is just stay out of mexico the wars between the 2 major drug cartells there is bad. i have read alot of web sites and there has been alot of dead americans found in mexico

• Members

alot of the time it does fell like a movie. just one with no end in sight every time we think we are gonna get some news nothing. mexico has been no help realy we are tring to get the DNA profile from the body they found 3 days after he went missing and they wont give it up they want us to go into mexico and submit dna to them which sure as hell isent gonna happen not with all that is going on there. My best advice is just stay out of mexico the wars between the 2 major drug cartells there is bad. i have read alot of web sites and there has been alot of dead americans found in mexico

{censored}, man.

I'm too sorry.

• Members
and yes i do speak English

Okay...but...you are a TERRIBLE typer! :p

I feel for you my friend. The USA lieks to have SO much sympathy for illegal Mexican immigrants...as if we become so HOLY and PIOUS by having sympathy for criminals..but by God Mexico is a Darth Vader for THEIR "visitors".

Mexico's southern border is The Killing Fields. Yeah I know...we don;t want to LOWER ourselves to Mexico's standards...but we should play just a LITTLE more poliical hardball.

So many people have fallen in LOVE with bashing Iraq all to {censored}inghell and back...yet our problems with Mexico (and the way Mexico treats it's other neighbors) are a human atrocity.

Good luck...but I fear the worst.

• Members

I've been dying (no pun intended) to head down to Rosarito and get some carnitas at this restaurant but because of all the {censored} that's going down in Mexico I haven't been wanting to make the drive.

I'm scheduled to go to Puerto Nuevo on Sunday.

I'm so glad I clicked on this thread. :facepalm:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

hardball.

So many people have fallen in LOVE with bashing Iraq all to {censored}inghell and back...yet our problems with Mexico (and the way Mexico treats it's other neighbors) are a human atrocity.

Don't be a dickhead :thu:

Learn to type before criticizing anyone else about it.:cop::cop:

Hope they find your friend OP.

• Members

Can you tell us a little more about YOU?

I'm not sure English is your first language. Not bagging on ya man...but that wasn't an easy read for such a short paragraph. English! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I'm kidding you a little. I know this is serious...but please.....

I really think I hate you.

• Members

The kidnapping stuff is no joke. I go to school in San Diego they issued out warnings to students who planned on traveling across the border this semester. I used to go to Rosarito to get food. Haven't been since.

You are correct, though certain parts of Mexico are very safe. Nevertheless, kidnapping insurance is commonplace for many people traveling to Mexico.

• Members
Okay...but...you are a TERRIBLE typer!
:p

I feel for you my friend. The USA lieks to have SO much sympathy for illegal Mexican immigrants...as if we become so HOLY and PIOUS by having sympathy for criminals..but by God Mexico is a Darth Vader for THEIR "visitors".

Mexico's southern border is The Killing Fields. Yeah I know...we don;t want to LOWER ourselves to Mexico's standards...but we should play just a LITTLE more poliical hardball.

Oh my god, you suck so hard I don't know where to start!

• Members

Can you tell us a little more about YOU?

I'm not sure English is your first language. Not bagging on ya man...but that wasn't an easy read for such a short paragraph. English! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I'm kidding you a little. I know this is serious...but please.....

You're an idiot.

Archived