Missing Friend

jaytee123

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

ok here are the facts Dan went into mexico with 3 other people all 4 were grabed just south of the border. there is no clue as to who the other 3 people were. as far as the car goes there seams to be a link between dan and the US girl who was found by his car dead as for the other 3 mexicans they belive that dan may have known them as well. right now we are waiting to see if mexico will accept the DNA cemited to the San Diego police but as of this post no such luck. there was a body found in mexico on feb 25 that dident come to our awearness till after the car was found. if u have any questions plz feel free to ask and i will check this post when i can and try and answer them the best i can and i would also like to thank jay for starting this post.

• Members

ok here are the facts Dan went into mexico with 3 other people all 4 were grabed just south of the border. there is no clue as to who the other 3 people were. as far as the car goes there seams to be a link between dan and the US girl who was found by his car dead as for the other 3 mexicans they belive that dan may have known them as well. right now we are waiting to see if mexico will accept the DNA cemited to the San Diego police but as of this post no such luck. there was a body found in mexico on feb 25 that dident come to our awearness till after the car was found. if u have any questions plz feel free to ask and i will check this post when i can and try and answer them the best i can and i would also like to thank jay for starting this post.

Can you tell us a little more about YOU?

I'm not sure English is your first language. Not bagging on ya man...but that wasn't an easy read for such a short paragraph. English! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I'm kidding you a little. I know this is serious...but please.....

Archived