Missing Friend

jaytee123

• Members

it's just stupid to say that nobody has died because of pot.

and if they didn't die.. they've been hit with some mental instability. or some other negative outcome.

not saying it happens to everyone.. but it does happen.

just like when people drink alcohol, not everyone goes driving and ends up killing themselves, not everyone becomes an alcoholic, but there are people that DO get their lives {censored}ed up.

there are no hard facts in that "article" that would support your claims... seriously, I don't smoke it, never have and I never will, but it is no worse than smoking cigarettes

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Hey, just learned about this awful story from RI Monthly magazine, which did an article on it -

Very sad, and I hope his family and friends can find peace. My condolences to them.

Woah blast from the past. Yep...dude got in deep and didn't know what he was doing. {censored}ty deal all around...I feel for his family. I mean could you imagine if your kid disappears then on TOP of that, you find out it was because he was smuggling tons of narcotics. Damn. That's a mom's worst nightmare.

BTW - RhodyDave - why did you register just to post this? Is this an alt account or something?

• Members

The drug thing is getting out of control here in San Diego. I'm down for a smoke out sesh every now and then but you have girls here with vials of coke and {censored} at all times of the day. You can't even buy half eighths anymore, people won't sell unless you buy eighths or more at a time. That's the way it is at my school anyways.

• Members

Here's the best I could piece together. I think he was looking for weed, perhaps to sell small time smoke . Having known him, I find that plausible. He probably hooked up with some Mexicans that said they could set him up. They all hop in a car to make the deal, and they come across the wrong people. The Mexicans immediately sell him out as a "dealer" to receive leniency, except they receive a gunshot to the head. The "dealer" is then dealt with in the fashion described.

He wasnt some criminal mastermind or anything. I dont think he had anything to do with "4 tons". Like officer SanAntonio said, "dont believe everything you read" He was just doing what people normally do up here. Score some weed for themselves and maybe sell a little on the side. He definitely hooked up with the wrong crowd, and they most likely led him into the lion's den then tried selling him out to save their own hides.

Its just weird reading this in print. Georges Pizza is a five minute walk from my house, the bargain buyer 2 minutes more. I went to school with officer San Antonio. Just a little jerkwater town (which I LOVE BTW) that makes big news.

I was surprised to see this thread resurrected.

• Members

Here's the best I could piece together. I think he was looking for weed, perhaps to sell small time smoke . Having known him, I find that plausible. He probably hooked up with some Mexicans that said they could set him up. They all hop in a car to make the deal, and they come across the wrong people. The Mexicans immediately sell him out as a "dealer" to receive leniency, except they receive a gunshot to the head. The "dealer" is then dealt with in the fashion described.

He wasnt some criminal mastermind or anything. He was just doing what people normally do up here. Score some weed for themselves and maybe sell a little on the side. He definitely hooked up with the wrong crowd, and they most likely led him into the lion's den then tried selling him out to save their own hides.

Its just weird reading this in print. Georges Pizza is a five minute walk from my house, the bargain buyer 2 minutes more. I went to school with officer San Antonio. Just a little jerkwater town (which I LOVE BTW) that makes big news.

I was surprised to see this thread resurrected.

sounds like he got himself kidnapped in or to TJ

Archived