Missing Friend

jaytee123

• Members

A friend of ours,Dan Laporte,has gone missing on the San Diego/Mexico border. I know some of you guys live in that area, and it would be a big help to circulate this information to all friends in that area.

From my friend Phoebe's myspace page:

"Dan Laporte's last contact was on Friday February 22nd and was living in the San Diego area. He has not made contact with anybody since that time. We have been in contact with police, US Embassy, missing people's claim, etc... this is very real

Daniel Evans Laporte stands close 6 ft tall and weighs 190-195 lbs....he has NO TATTO'S, no peircing's, and was born on Feb 14th 1981

He was last believed to be in his 1999 Cadi (sevi) that is Dark Green and in mint condition...his car is also missing.

Daniel Laporte missing since Friday the 22nd in the San Diego/Mexico border. Please help out by reposting this info!!!!"

120456291683043.jpg' alt='>'>

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daniel Laporte missing since Friday the 22nd in the San Diego/Mexico border. Please help out by reposting this info!!!!"

Thanks for your help.

These sites are popular with border agents

www.americanpatrol.com
www.freerepublic.com
www.vdare.com

Here are 2 radio guys that are popular with border agents
Terry Anderson http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/
George Putnam http://www.crni.net/default.aspx?module=shows&eid=11

I dunno if that helps or not...good luck man...I hope you find your friend.

• Members

hey man just in case you wanted to know but there's some underground gang war or something going on in TJ right now. my buddy said it's pretty crazy. that's why i didn't go to TJ for my birthday (the 23rd).

underground gang war?

that kind of stuff is interesting to me.

• Members

yeah man, tj aint a cool place. come to think of it, my buddy (that goes to t.j. every weekend) hasnt been around in about 2 weeks. Wont return texts, no myspace, or aim contact either (hes the kinda guy that is on aim 24/7)

Now that you bring this up, im gonna have to call around to see if hes ok :cry:

Ill let everyone i know about this.

And if he DID goto t.j. you can count on him being locked up.

if not.....theres a whole lotta {censored}ing desert out there. :freak:

• Members

the military presence has stepped up in the TJ area. my buddy went to rosarito last weekend and he said that there were more soldiers in the checkpoint between TJ and rosarito compared to when he went down there a month earlier. it's only in the border area too. someone said something about the cops being disarmed due to all the corruption and {censored} but that isn't as reliable of a source as the military presence one. i could go and find out myself but i think i'll just stick to san diego for my tacos for a while.

• Members

I also saw your post about your friend on the SD Craigslist recently. I can only imagine what your going through.

I've been going to TJ since I was was a kid with my family and throughout my adult life. I've made hundreds of trips over a 30 year period but recently stopped going over there because of the potential dangers. I've been in a few sketchy situations down there and witnessed some bad {censored} first hand. I'm hearing more and more stories like your friends lately. Some people will discount the dangers over there but they are very real. Especially if people are going over there recreational scene.

My thoughts are with you and I hope he turns up safe.

What was his purpose for going across? Where was he last seen safe and where was he headed? I still know people who go across and I'll forward the picture. Think positive thoughts.

• Members

I also saw your post about your friend on the SD Craigslist recently. I can only imagine what your going through.

I've been going to TJ since I was was a kid with my family and throughout my adult life. I've made hundreds of trips over a 30 year period but recently stopped going over there because of the potential dangers. I've been in a few sketchy situations down there and witnessed some bad {censored} first hand. I'm hearing more and more stories like your friends lately. Some people will discount the dangers over there but they are very real. Especially if people are going over there recreational scene.

My thoughts are with you and I hope he turns up safe.

What was his purpose for going across? Where was he last seen safe and where was he headed? I still know people who go across and I'll forward the picture. Think positive thoughts.

I don't know yet if he did go into TJ yet. I contacted my friends asking for more info.

Archived