Missing Friend

jaytee123

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep I was a dumbass in this thread. Pile on beetches, pile on!

No biggie. You like to hate so much you can't even seem to see my real message. People as smart as yourselves, who can so eaily rip to ehll and back other people, outta be able to figure it out.

I actually had/have great sympathy for the OP and his subject matter. I'm calling attention to Mexico's treament on foreigners, especially on their southern border.

Carry on though.

• Members

No biggie. You like to hate so much you can't even seem to see my real message. People as smart as yourselves, who can so eaily rip to ehll and back other people, outta be able to figure it out.

I actually had/have great sympathy for the OP and his subject matter. I'm calling attention to Mexico's treament on foreigners, especially on their southern border.

Carry on though.

Dude, just can it.

To redirect the thread back to the OP:

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/27/local/me-bones27

• Members

No biggie. You like to hate so much you can't even seem to see my real message. People as smart as yourselves, who can so
eaily rip to ehll
and back other people, outta be able to figure it out.

I actually had/have great sympathy for the OP and his subject matter. I'm calling attention to Mexico's
treament on foreigners
, especially on their southern border.

Carry on though.

:facepalm:

Are you drunk?

• Members

Carry on though.

Shut the {censored} up already gees... This thread wasn't/isn't about you or your political views, start another thread about it already.. {censored}ing idiots:facepalm:... Cheers, Lucius

• Members

I actually had/have great sympathy for the OP and his subject matter.
I'm calling attention to Mexico's treament on foreigners, especially on their southern border.

Carry on though.

no, you were calling attention to that persons grammar, on multiple occasions.

• Members

no, you were calling attention to that persons grammar, on multiple occasions.

I did but it was really a joke. Bad...I know, but {censored} it was months ago.

The person I responded to apparently has more grace and understanding of the language than you guys. He understood that I knew he didn't really speak English, took no offense, explained..and geeze I thought this was long over.

As usual, the relentless H-CAF. Pile on even months later, sheesh.

I've thought I've been pretty decent lately. But you guys go ahead and continue the punishment.

• Members
If that's the only thing you gathered from my post, I can see why there is a problem here!

Since when have you known me to be a grammar police? Come on.

The only problem, is that you keep posting stupid things. . You were being an ass and got called on it. Suck it up, pull up your big boy panties and stfu.:facepalm: This is his brother that was murdered and you're spewing political bull{censored}. You talk of grace but show none. Take your meds already. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

Oh my god, you suck so hard I don't know where to start!

So...help here and just start at the beginning? Aside from giving the OP some ill-timed ribbing on his English and typing (never said I was a Master), I don't see anything wrong with my comments.

Ever investigate how Mexico treats it's foreigners? How it operates *IT'S* southern border?

It has zero to do with my politics, and everything to do with facts.

• Members

So...help here and just start at the beginning? Aside from giving the OP some ill-timed ribbing on his English and typing (never said I was a Master), I don't see anything wrong with my comments.

Ever investigate how Mexico treats
it's
foreigners? How it operates *
IT'S
* southern border?

It has zero to do with my politics, and everything to do with facts.

Apostrophe need not apply. :poke:

Brought to you by: THE GRAMMAR :cop:

Archived