OT: King of the hill got canceled?! :cry:

mohowski

• Members
Mike Judge has a new show to replace it called "the Goode family"

I'm guessing his version of family guy

It looks retarded... but I thought the same thing about KoTH when I first saw it while living in Ohio. I really :facepalm:'ed knowing my family was about to move to Texas :lol: However, then I learned that drinking beer in alleys and living in Texas both bring the :rawk:

• Members

King of the Hill is awesome.

Did anyone watch My Name is Earl? The season 4 finale was one of those 2 part deals, and it ended with "To be continued"

However they just announced there won't be a season 5. wtf?

yeah that was weak. Geraldo was awesome on it though

"hey, great stache! Do you use some sort of shampoo for it?"

"Yes, it's very expensive" *Twirls mustache*

• Members

King of the Hill is/was a great show.....the amount of hilarious one liners was outstanding. I laughed every single week. It's not as blunt and in your face as Family Guy that's for sure. People of common intelligence shouldn't and cannot be expected to "get it".

• Members
King of the Hill is/was a great show.....the amount of hilarious one liners was outstanding. I laughed every single week. It's not as blunt and in your face as Family Guy that's for sure. People of common intelligence shouldn't and cannot be expected to "get it".

My name is Robert Hill :facepalm:

• Members

The best line I've ever heard in anything was on koth.

When bobby is going to take auto shop (but takes the woman class instead).

Hank is talking to the guys and says

"We're going to go buy an old junker and fix it up together, then one day Bobby will start it up and drive away. And I will die."

• Members
yeah that was weak. Geraldo was awesome on it though

"hey, great stache! Do you use some sort of shampoo for it?"

"Yes, it's very expensive" *Twirls mustache*

Do you know if they're going to at least air the second 1/2 of the season finale??

And yes, Geraldo was f'ing hilarious :lol: :lol:

That mustache line had me rolling :D

• Members

The best line I've ever heard in anything was on koth.

When bobby is going to take auto shop (but takes the woman class instead).

Hank is talking to the guys and says

"We're going to go buy an old junker and fix it up together, then one day Bobby will start it up and drive away. And I will die."

ahahahahahaha

• Members
King of the Hill is awesome.

Did anyone watch My Name is Earl? The season 4 finale was one of those 2 part deals, and it ended with "To be continued"

However they just announced there won't be a season 5. wtf?

I've watched Earl the last few years but thought this last season was pretty boring. Earlier ones were great though!

Where do you guys find out that shows have been canceled? I never know when stuff is canceled, just notice that the DVR hasn't been recording them and I don't know if it's because they're in re-runs, changed times or what :o

• Members

my favorite shows right now are malcolm in the middle,supernatural,burn notice,and family guy. lol

i used to like my name is earl, but then i just started thinking that its a pretty ghey assed generic idea for a tv show to just have some douchebag roaming around "making up for wrongs" ... :idk:

• Members
I've watched Earl the last few years but thought this last season was pretty boring. Earlier ones were great though!

Where do you guys find out that shows have been canceled? I never know when stuff is canceled, just notice that the DVR hasn't been recording them and I don't know if it's because they're in re-runs, changed times or what
:o

I wasn't a huge fan of it this year, mainly because he wasn't even crossing stuff off the list. However, the season finale was left "to be continued" and now I want to know who Earl Jr's real father is. (Joy's black kid is not the son of Darnell!)

Anyway, it's the main headline on yahoo right now. :o

• Members

WTF?! At least they had a good long run.

ummm you just found this out?

the cancellation was announced months ago. shjitit might have even been a year ago at this point.

btw its been in syndication and playing on adult swim for a while now. its the 8pm lead in.

• Members

Where do you guys find out that shows have been canceled? I never know when stuff is canceled, just notice that the DVR hasn't been recording them and I don't know if it's because they're in re-runs, changed times or what
:o

pay attention to the internet. the fall lineups were announced monday.

• Moderators
Do you know if they're going to at least air the second 1/2 of the season finale??

And yes, Geraldo was f'ing hilarious
:lol:
:lol:

That mustache line had me rolling
:D

Looks like either ABC or Fox is going to pick up Earl. Keep your fingers crossed.

Archived