OT: King of the hill got canceled?! :cry:

mohowski

• Members

The one I've been tired of for years now is The Simpson's. Its just been done to death, noone ages nothing....12 years and noones aged? Man even more than 12 years huh?

Yeah, I've been watching the Simpsons on/off since '90 when they came out, but it's hit or miss.

• Members
King of the Hill is awesome.

Did anyone watch My Name is Earl? The season 4 finale was one of those 2 part deals, and it ended with "To be continued"

However they just announced there won't be a season 5. wtf?

King of the Hill has like one funny moment per episode, so I was surprised that it was still on. Earl was {censored}ing brilliant though, that makes me angry :mad:

• Members

The one I've been tired of for years now is The Simpson's. Its just been done to death, noone ages nothing....12 years and noones aged? Man even more than 12 years huh?

i never was a fan of the simpsons

• Members

I used to love that show when I was younger, but I've stopped watching it the last 4 years. My favorite episode was the one where Bobby starts kicking people in the nuts as a form of self defence.

"That's my purse! I don't know you!"

• Members

I love King Of The Hill.

I hate to sound like a {censored}ing douche, but it really is a show where you won't really "get it" unless you've lived in Texas for a good while.

It's practically a reality show if you've ever lived in Texas.

• Members

I've always tried to watch KoTH whenever I get a chance. I used to be assigned in a branch where they had DirectTV, so I got to watch that along with Married... With Children!:love::love::love:

Maybe it's because I've been a big fan of Mike Judge for Beavis and Butthead.

And yes, I kinda got over The Simpsons a while back. I mean, c'mon, they never grew up, even though some episodes had shown what they would've been if they got older.

Archived