my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

hcprimerib

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if the definition of a spineless coward is being a HCAF'er that likes beating his own kids?

Find a marine or biker to take your frustrations out on, not a kid half your size...

Are you being this obtuse on purpose, or have you actually suffered a brain injury at some point in the past? :facepalm:

• Members

So, what have you all been doing while i drove Ella home from kindergarden, cooking dinner and putting her to sleep?

Hit some preschoolers? Manly :thu:

Made a 4 year old cry? Yeah, those kids just ask for it, right? Good thing they don't fight back! :thu:

..and if anyone of you has succeeded in getting a 7 year old to piss himself in fear, my congratulations, you are truly red blooded americans (or perverted brits).

Please, continue displaying such acts of bravery - there can bo no more satisfying thought than knowing that those little {censored}s can be beaten to obedience.

I salute you, for you are most definitely facing the most terrifying enemy out there.

...the child!!! :eek:

• Members

someone needs to spank your ass*, you silly foreigner.

*in a non-abusive but correcting way.

Ah, another child-beater.

Join the club of total losers who brag about how great they are at inflicting pain on victims a quarter their own size :thu:

• Members

So, what have you all been doing while i drove Ella home from kindergarden, cooking dinner and putting her to sleep?

Hit some preschoolers? Manly
:thu:

Made a 4 year old cry? Yeah, those kids just ask for it, right? Good thing they don't fight back!
:thu:

..and if anyone of you has succeeded in getting a 7 year old to piss himself in fear, my congratulations, you are truly red blooded americans (or perverted brits).

Please, continue displaying such acts of bravery - there can bo no more satisfying thought than knowing that those little {censored}s can be beaten to obedience.

I salute you, for you are most definitely facing the most terrifying enemy out there.

...the child!!!
:eek:

I don't believe you're Danish at all. Your posts wreak "French {censored}". Now go bake your daughter a muffin, fold your panties, and fix your husband some lunch.

• Members

I don't believe you're Danish at all. Your posts wreak "French {censored}". Now go bake your daughter a muffin, fold your panties, and fix your husband some lunch.

Oooh, so manly.

Had a good swing at your five year old today to work up the testosterone to write this post, eh? :D

...best thing is the little brats don't go to the authorities with their complaints :thu:

• Members

ITT: grumphh trolls hard.

Either that or he is genuinely mentally handicapped :lol:

Giving a child a spanking as a form of discipline /= beating a child. Also the fact that you continually bring up sexual implications is downright disturbing. No one has said anything about pedophilia yet you keep bringing it up ad nauseum :freak:

You keep bringing up grown men "beating" there children, what if the mother gives the spankings? TBH, I can't think of a single time I ever got a spanking from my dad. My mom on the otherhand, I got either a wooden spoon or hand to the bum when I was out of line.

• Members

Either that or he is genuinely mentally handicapped
:lol:

Giving a child a spanking as a form of discipline /= beating a child. Also the fact that you continually bring up sexual implications is downright disturbing. No one has said anything about pedophilia yet you keep bringing it up ad nauseum
:freak:

You keep bringing up grown men "beating" there children, what if the mother gives the spankings? TBH, I can't think of a single time I ever got a spanking from my dad. My mom on the otherhand, I got either a wooden spoon or hand to the bum when I was out of line.

Being a pathetic child abuser who uses the word "discipline" to hide the fact that he isn't even man enough to control a child without having to resort to violence is all i need to ridicule people :D

Come on, a grown "man" hitting a child?

Yeah, so manly.

And if a mother hits her children she is obviously a psycho bitch who should have had a hysterectomy.

...pussies and psycho bitches - taking out their shortcomings on their offspring.

• Members

Either that or he is genuinely mentally handicapped
:lol:

Giving a child a spanking as a form of discipline /= beating a child. Also the fact that you continually bring up sexual implications is downright disturbing. No one has said anything about pedophilia yet you keep bringing it up ad nauseum
:freak:

A valiant but ultimately futile and doomed attempt at reasoning with someone who is apparently deathly allergic to common sense and logic, yet remains delusional enough to convince himself that he's the only one who's right and... "enlightened", and that it's everyone else who's got it all wrong.

Poor guy. Just imagine what it must be like having to stumble through an existence utterly bereft of reality like that. Mojo sent. :cry:

• Members

It could be worse... Tonight on the news we saw that my wife's friend's son has been charged with attempted murder. Kid's a straight A student and Eagle Scout, and tried to garotte his friend's stripper mom's ex-boyfriend (allegedly). He got popped today and totally rolled over. Hope he copped a deal first. :/

• Members

It could be worse... Tonight on the news we saw that my wife's friend's son has been charged with attempted murder. Kid's a straight A student and Eagle Scout, and tried to garotte his friend's stripper mom's ex-boyfriend (allegedly). He got popped today and totally rolled over. Hope he copped a deal first. :/

only attempted. what a failure. I blame poor parenting. :facepalm:

:cop:

• Members
Who said anything about beating till they need medical treatment? Your outdated minority views are so 1990s. Stop exaggerating and get a grip.
;)

http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6113040

If kids watching a caning are so freaked out they are pissing their pants and leaving puddles on the floor, and you think this is a GOOD thing then YOU are the one with the problem. If kids are doing that, then there is NO WAY IN HELL the victim being beaten isn't injured. You Brits had a thing called "The Birch" that was so evil in the damage it inflicted on children that there's no international court that wouldn't call it a Crime Against Humanity.

You are exactly like the assholes who claim water-boarding isn't torture--because they've never had to endure it.

• Members

I really want to write a lengthy response to grumphh showing him the flaw(s) in his argument, but I've been too busy beating my children. It's an exhausting activity, but it keeps me in shape. You should see the looks on their faces when I bust out the cat o' nine tails when they don't brush their teeth.

disclaimer: I don't actually have any children, but this is what I imagine goes through grumphh's head when he envisions physical corrective action against children.

Archived