my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

hcprimerib

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
@Grumphh

So you are saying a child has the same maturity level, ability to rationalize, and mental capacity as an adult woman........

Actually not at all :D

But it seems that you say that people that are not mature, don't have much mental capacity and ability to rationalize should be beaten because they don't understand what it is you want from them?

Brilliant.

Shows the true mindset of child beaters - "you are too young to understand what i say, therefore i am going to hurt you instead of trying to make you understand".

Again, just a feeble excuse to be able to hurt someone who can't fight back.

Cowards.

Hey, face it.

You people like to hit children

How much lower can you go?
Monkey men.

• Members

It appears I have VASTLY overestimated the intelligence of the Danes over the years. I stand
thoroughly
corrected.
:o

Wow. Just... WOW.

Yeah, well...

...i can sort of see that some of you might think that it is a sign of intelligence to hit children.

Now that you mention it, it is actually pretty smart if you absolutely need to take your shortcomings out on someone :idea:

No legal repercussions and they dont fight back. :thu:

• Members

Yeah, well...

...i can sort of see that some of you might think that it is a sign of intelligence to hit children.

Now that you mention it, it is actually pretty smart if you absolutely need to take your shortcomings out on someone
:idea:
No legal repercussions and they dont fight back.
:thu:

:lol:

OK, now I know you're DEFINITELY trolling. No one survives to adulthood being this stupid. :o

• Members

OK, now I know you're DEFINITELY trolling. No one survives to adulthood being this stupid.
:o

Just tell me what is wrong with my logic here?

Kids are the only people you can hit legally - wich obviously makes them the last resort for people who have hardly evolved past our apelike ancestors and need to assert themselves through physical dominance.

Why is it so hard for you to see that hitting children that not only are physically much smaller than you, but also utterly dependent on you is only for cowards?

• Members

Just tell me what is wrong with my logic here?

Kids are the only people you can hit legally - wich obviously makes them the last resort for people who have hardly evolved past our apelike ancestors and need to assert themselves through physical dominance.

Why is it so hard for you to see that hitting children that not only are physically much smaller than you, but also utterly dependent on you is only for cowards?

Keep it up, man, now that I know you're not actually serious, this {censored} is HILARIOUS!!!

Best troll-job EVER. Bravo! :thu:

• Members

Keep it up, man, now that I know you're not actually serious, this {censored} is HILARIOUS!!!

Best troll-job EVER. Bravo!

Still not trolling.

I truly despise people that hit children.

...and here we have just had a case where a 14 year old asked the social services to remove him from home because he was being beaten by his parents.

Went to trial and all that, and he was in the end removed and the parents got probationary sentences of 6 mths jail* for violence against their kid.

* In the pussyfied legal system here, that is actually a harsh sentence :D

• Members

...and here we have just had a case where a 14 year old asked the social services to remove him from home because he was being beaten by his parents.

Went to trial and all that, and he was in the end removed and the parents got probationary sentences of 6 mths jail* for violence against their kid.

* In the pussyfied legal system here, that is actually a harsh sentence
:D

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!! :lol:

Keep it up, man, yer {censored}in' KILLIN' me over here!

• Members

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!

Keep it up, man, yer {censored}in' KILLIN' me over here!

You know, after you've heard the sound of your teeth shattering in your jawbone after the impact of my brass knuckles i am going to make you say "thank you, sir, for correcting the error of my ways - i'll never ever hit children again, mine or others..." :eek:

...because that would be the adult equivalent of disciplining children through violence :D

...Hey! :idea: Violence is actually good for something :thu:

• Members
You know, after you've heard the sound of your teeth shattering in your jawbone after the impact of my brass knuckles i am going to make you say "thank you, sir, for correcting the error of my ways - i'll never ever hit children again, mine or others..."
:eek:

...because that would be the adult equivalent of disciplining children through violence

...Hey!
Violence is actually good for something

You.So.Dumb.

• Members

You know, after you've heard the sound of your teeth shattering in your jawbone after the impact of my brass knuckles i am going to make you say "thank you, sir, for correcting the error of my ways - i'll never ever hit children again, mine or others..."

...because that would be the adult equivalent of disciplining children through violence

+1. I always shatter kids jaws with my brass knuckles. Family tradition. :D

• Members

You.So.Dumb.

Oh no.

What i described would be the adult equivalent of raising kids through violence.

"If you don't do what i say, pain comes your way".

Especially the part of making the victim say "thank you for the beating" is wonderful, isn't it? Totally humiliating the weakling on top of defeat :D

• Members
Oh no.

What i described would be the adult
equivalent
of raising kids through violence.

"If you don't do what i say, pain comes your way".

Especially the part of making the victim say "thank you for the beating" is wonderful, isn't it? Totally humiliating the weakling on top of defeat

Is that common practice with disciplining your children? I never thanked my parents, nor has any said they were forced to. I also never had a bruise or any physical sign, let alone broken bones.

But yes. I can't go into more detail of how dumb/narrow your argument is. The fact that its been going on for a week is hilarious, and you have provided many lulz. But you still dumb.

• Members

...Hey!
Violence is actually good for something

ROFLROFLROFL!!! :lol:

You're either the greatest troll in the history of HCAF, or one of the most tragically obtuse morons in the history of HCAF, either way, LULZ = DELIVERED!!!

• Members

ROFLROFLROFL!!!

You're either the greatest troll in the history of HCAF, or one of the most tragically obtuse morons in the history of HCAF, either way, LULZ = DELIVERED!!!

I don't get it?

Why is stating that i consider people who hit children to be pathetic cowards and sad excuses for parents trolling? :confused:

Archived