Overrated Amps

les_paul

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Makes me
:cry:
especially now that my wife is home and I cant watch season 2. She dont like it. I guess I could go in the bedroom and watch it
:idea:

I plan on rewatching some in the next few weeks. I actually read it as go "go into the bathroom and watch it" and lol'd. :lol::cop:

Lots of sad deaths in that series. Was thinking about using Stringer or Avon instead. :idea:

• Members

OL...and that's it huh? I'm "butthurt". That's all? That's your endgame?That's what's pushing me over the edge?

"Butthurt". That's it? And not only that butt proclaiming victory and "he's over the edge now". LOL...you guys are pretty funny after all. I sure wish I could kid myelf like that. You guys are lucky! You make it so easy on yourselves.

It's cool. Not sure why I should get butthurt about an amp I don't have. But okay...if you say so it must be true. LOL.

Thread took off cause drakkaruranus is a jackass. That's all. Carry on then.

• Members

cut

I assure you, no matter how you personally perceive the words on the screen...I'm not over the edge...I don't take it serious...I'm not "butthurt" (how immature is that? LOL)....

what I am is amazed that drakkaruranus would put up such a fight over his hated amp...and get support for it. I would think it would be frowned upon, given this is an amp forum. And hey...whatever...it's all fake virtual epionions anyway...no need to be serious. I don't even give a {censored} about the HD 147. It's more about principle than anything, which it seems many people don't have. But...that's okay. It's a symptom of society and humans..not just HCAF. Circus show look at the freaks...right? LOL.

• Members

Diezel. Only tried a Herbert but I couldn't stand it. Not worth 1/4 of the price to me.

The Herbert takes some getting used to. Did you try it with the Mid-cut on? If so then i understand why you think it was crap. The settings on my amp are totally different than what i'd use on any other amp. :thu:

It's not a "tweak amazing tones in 2 minutes" kinda amp. Once i got on stage it really started sounding amazing.

• Members

I plan on rewatching some in the next few weeks. I actually read it as go "go into the bathroom and watch it" and lol'd.
:lol::cop:
Lots of sad deaths in that series. Was thinking about using Stringer or Avon instead.
:idea:

Im almost done with the 2nd season. That is as far as I have gotten.

• Members

Wow, this thread took a dive.

A while back a guy was talking about the Soldano SLO, which I fully believe fits into the overpriced category. Someone else said that it is unfair to judge price outside country of origin, which I definitely did with Orange. Soldano, however, is made right here in the USA and costs almost twice what an Orange Rockerverb does. Can someone explain why? (legit question, not sarcastic)

• Members

I assure you, no matter how you personally perceive the words on the screen...I'm not over the edge...I don't take it serious...I'm not "butthurt" (how immature is that? LOL)....

what I am is amazed that drakkaruranus would put up such a fight over his hated amp...and get support for it. I would think it would be frowned upon, given this is an amp forum. And hey...whatever...it's all fake virtual epionions anyway...no need to be serious. I don't even give a {censored} about the HD 147. It's more about principle than anything, which it seems many people don't have. But...that's okay. It's a symptom of society and humans..not just HCAF. Circus show look at the freaks...right? LOL.

billy-dee-lol-he-mad.jpg

• Members

If you can play you will sound good through any amp that is appropriate to your playing style.

I think some amps are over hyped and thus overpriced but overrated is a matter of expectation on the player. If your vibrato sucks than no piece of gear will change that.

This.

• Members
Disagree with this one too. I don't think it's fair to judge an amp outside its country of manufacture. Mesa has insane prices in some countries due to shipping and import taxes, but so does every single manufacturer. Check on peavey prices in Australia, for example.

The Mark V is a very solid amp. It has tons of features, most of the sounds you get out of it are actually fairly decent. They go for about $1.8k used in US. Add 300 bucks of shipping to UK and the price doesn't seem so unreal. Especially when we're talking about an amp with 3 channels, each with 3 voicings, graphic EQ, switchable power and tons of other {censored}. Overpriced, really?
:freak:

The thing with Mesa in England is that they are significantly overpriced compared to just about every other American amp except something like a Two Rock. The other firm's are capable of offering competitive pricing. So, whatever reasons Mesa have for ramping the English price to laughable levels it's not just down to shipping and import taxes. Maybe they have a crap distribution & support network here or something? :idk:

• Members

1283143711338.jpg

You ARE mad. Just not "as mad as they want you to be"...

{censored}ing LOL.

You mad?

I can see what's goin on here. Pack smells blood dunnit? I thought you...and a few others...would be better than this. hmmph...oh well. My sense of character in others is flawed for sure.

• Members

You mad?

I can see what's goin on here. Pack smells blood dunnit?

Sorry bro. I think they smell Butthurt. I imagine it's a similar smell to sex mixed with poop. So anal sex I guess. But definitely male anal sex.

Rise above it.

• Members

You mad?

I can see what's goin on here. Pack smells blood dunnit? I thought you...and a few others...would be better than this. hmmph...oh well. My sense of character in others is flawed for sure.

Why would I be mad? I'm not mad. Go find a post where I sound mad.

I'm just outlining your logical inconsistencies...posts where you are mad are littered throughout this thread. :thu:

• Members

Why would I be mad? I'm not mad. Go find a post where I sound mad.

I'm just outlining your logical inconsistencies...posts where you are mad are littered throughout this thread.
:thu:

Really? Such as...?You never pointed out any "illogical consistencies" Nobody did. They just said "you mad bro?" with dumb pics. As if that alone proves anything.

Please....post "illogical inconsistencies". I'd love to see them. Post me being "mad". Sheesh you guys THAT sensitive where THIS is someone being mad? I'm not afraid of being proven wrong. I want to be educated. But none of you are doing it. Just posting a bunch of "butthurt" bull{censored}.

No...really...go ahead...please post "illogical inconsistencies" like you said you did even thought you didn't. As I told you...it's a little disappointing you are participating in this jackassery. I've seen enough of your posts to think you are better than this. I said I don't even have an HD147...just defending other people's rights...like Guitarbilly. As I also said...my sense of your character must surely be flawed.

• Members

Really? Such as...?You never pointed out any "illogical consistencies" Nobody did. They just said "you mad bro?" with dumb pics. As if that alone proves anything.

Please....post "illogical inconsistencies". I'd love to see them. Post me being "mad". Sheesh you guys THAT sensitive where THIS is someone being mad? I'm not afraid of being proven wrong. I want to be educated. But none of you are doing it. Just posting a bunch of "butthurt" bull{censored}.

No...really...go ahead...please post "illogical inconsistencies" like you said you did even thought you didn't. As I told you...it's a little disappointing you are participating in this jackassery. I've seen enough of your posts to think you are better than this. I said I don't even have an HD147...just defending other people's rights...like Guitarbilly. As I also said...my sense of your character must surely be flawed.

Dude, you are reeking male anal sex...

Archived