fretless

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Cheating ? to bragging
:)

can you play it?

:) Yes - I play violin and viola in a string quartet and an orchestra. Actually guitar for me is secondary despite owning 3 electrics and 2 acoustics...

I wish the Epi Olympic Single was all original, but it was butchered before I got it. It plays and sounds great, though.

• Members

:)
Yes - I play violin and viola in a string quartet and an orchestra. Actually guitar for me is secondary despite owning 3 electrics and 2 acoustics...

I wish the Epi Olympic Single was all original, but it was butchered before I got it. It plays and sounds great, though.

Bragging rights granted. You should post some vids of you shredding some of that classical bidniz....it would be refreshing!

• Members

Bragging rights granted. You should post some vids of you shredding some of that classical bidniz....it would be refreshing!

I wish I had some decent videos worth posting. Hopefully this coming Sunday someone will video my quartet - we're playing some Tchaikovsky and it's fairly shred worthy.

• Members

I'm not sure how old this is, but I think it's mid to late 90s. It's my Yamaha RGX-TT (Ty Tabor sig). Since I don't have any other pics of it, here it is being played by HCAF's own peavey_impact when I let him borrow it for one of their shows.

That knockoff strat you have has gotta be from the 70's, no?

• Members

This thread reminds me of a lefty 1965 Fender Esqure I used to own. I traded it in for a new acoustic (which gets more use) but it is THE one that got away. :cry:

I rarely used it live and the original pickup squeeled like a mother{censored}er but it was way punchier than any stock Tele bridge I hear now.

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

This MIJ Kramer is the oldest guitar I have now:

PICT2125.jpg

Archived