User name origin thread

CrazyandStupid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

was reading a book with vampire stories and it had the name 'Cardula' in it. I thought it looked better with a K. It's just Dracula re-arranged...also it's greek for the word "heart." Oh the random {censored} you learn when chatting in chat rooms

• Members

Mine came from the AOL days. My buddy and I used to troll people on AOL chat and though Aborted_Fetus, DogAbuser, and PistolWhip went to the wayside, somehow Linthat22 stuck amongst the slathering of fake handles. I remember it being 1995 or so (lovely dial up).

• Members

mine is just my initials and I earned the nickname HATE in high school because I could never just say I disliked something I would just kill any chance of trying to convince me otherwise and say I hated it...

• Members

good will to you

something that came almost automatically to me when I used to spend most of my internet time on financial boards.

Thought it was a great statement of my true heart's intent.

Do I always live up to this....not hardly :cop: but I like the user name because it keeps me reminded of what feel a good Christian should be living. :wave:

• Members

It's an Opeth song. The 77 comes from the fact that I forgot the password to an old madrigal email account and made a new one with 77. I've been using the 77 with everything since.

A bit of a letdown. :o I thought it was based on the Rush song "Madrigal" from their 1977 album A Farewell to Kings, though it's one of their few older songs I never liked. :D

• Members

Mine comes from my old band's name. We took the whole band out to the Bay area one year (from the DC metro area) and some chick asked what the band name was we said "Oblivion, from DC". She said, "Daly City???" She was pretty hot and we'd all been drinking so we all laughed about it and then explained how stupid she was.

Oh and lulz to you, man! :thu::D

ich heisse Michael L. E. Youngblood

ich bekomme immer sehr viel Aufmerksamkeit in den schwarzen Vierteln und Subway Restaurants

Archived