User name origin thread

CrazyandStupid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a town in pennsylvania-- as called by the non-germans 'new holland' because they thought 'deutsche' was 'dutch'-- hence holland. 'course, the pennsylvania 'dutch' were germans. they never saw fit to correct it because they were way more interested in being german and doing their own thing than being CALLED dutch in a language that wasn't theirs to begin with. i kinda appreciate the lack of give a {censored}.

NH also makes farm equipment, primarily haying gear like flail chops, mowers, tedders, and balers-- moreso when i was a kid. nowadays they're a subsidiary of ford, and somehow make tractors and skid steers. not nearly as cool.

• Members

Pretty much after reading this:

Expert predicts sex with robots by 2050
CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
Programmed for love
Author sees hard-wired sex in the future - and apparently it's all good - especially if you like robots
FRITZ LANHAM, Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle
Published 06:30 a.m., Wednesday, January 2, 2008

• Members

At an old Job we used joke around saying "you Rock"

It then went to you "you rock times 10 (x10), you rock x5)

then a friend of mine who worked there (he got me the job) said he rocks, Then another girl shouted out loudly, so the whole office could hear. "Neil rocks x 25" and it stuck with me for years.

• Members

good will to you

something that came almost automatically to me when I used to spend most of my internet time on financial boards.

Thought it was a great statement of my true heart's intent.

Do I always live up to this....not hardly
:cop:
but I like the user name because it keeps me reminded of what feel a good Christian should be living.
:wave:

That's pretty cool. So how's your health these days?

Archived