Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally finished Seasons 1-4 and caught up days ago. Still didn't get to see episode 1 (Time Warner already removed it :mad:, but nebroangelo hooked me up to a streaming site), and I'm about to watch episode 6 tonight.

Holy {censored}, I never expected that part!

If I were to guess who'd kill Walt in the end (if ever), I'd bet it would be Jesse.

• Members

How the heck are they going to cover the extra year between the current action and the flash forward depicted in the season premier? Especially given that the whole series to date has only covered the period of a single year.

the next 2 episodes, then flash forward next year for the final 8 with no mention of the year between.

• Members

this season has been weird...every episode is like "ermagerd, this {censored} is moving so sloooooooooowww" until the last 10 minutes or so (sometimes less) when it's like "holy{censored}ing{censored}didthatreallyjusthappen?".

pretty pissed about there only being one more episode until next summer.

{censored}ing amc.

• Members

dammit.

ya know, Walt is a deranged dick, but Mike never showed him ANY respect. I say, Mike got what was coming to him, and he should have seen it coming a mile away when Walt volunteered to bring the bag. Or, he should have had snipers in the trees. Good riddance. Screw Mike.

• Members

It was really weird that Mike every even got involved with Walt after the Gus thing.

I expected a showdown between them, but this was well written and fit very well.

Mike wouldn't do {censored} for Walt because he doesn't respect/like Walt and Mike was gonna get jammed up one way or the other, by Walt or the DEA

Archived