Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Arizona Boys are not gonna be happy with this at all. I'm thinking that's what the M-60 is for. That's a weapon for holding back waves of mother{censored}ers from a fortified position. I don't imagine him getting that for the DEA - that's why he has Saul.

Walt's biggest problem ATM (aside from Hank, which he doesn't know about - yet) is what to do with that {censored}ing Mountain o' Green.

Wife walked by and was watching the "Chrystal Blue Persuasion" bit. "I'm just enjoying the montage".

"Heh heh, you should have seen the other montage." Seriously, that made "The Five Families" from The Godfather look like a drive-by in Burlingame. :eek:

So, the obvious question....WHEN IZ THAR MOAR!!!!!!:cop: I'm already jonesing hard!!!!

• Members

holy {censored}. just... holy {censored}.

Personally I'm hoping for the ending to go something like this:

Walt uses the machine gun to blow the faces off of Marie and Skylar just as the DEA bursts in. His hatred for the two overides his natural defense mechanisms and he dies in a hail of gunfire while still firing into the cold lifeless corpses of his wife and sister in law. Hank then rushes in just as Walt breathes his final breath, kneels down and says.... "thanks bro"

• Members

wow, this latest season is slooooow and boooring... what a letdown, especially compared to the end of the 4th season. the episode with the train heist was great, but everything else seems like they're trying to stretch 6 episodes worth of plot into 16 episodes. wtf was with the 5 minute montage????

• Members

wow, this latest season is slooooow and boooring... what a letdown, especially compared to the end of the 4th season. the episode with the train heist was great, but everything else seems like they're trying to stretch 6 episodes worth of plot into 16 episodes. wtf was with the 5 minute montage????

I disagree with you 110%.

• Members

but it's the 5th season: the characters have been developed already! i don't need a 10 minute scene to show that sky is pissed at walt because it's bloody obvious to everyone watching. there was little to none of this kind of overblown crap in the first 4 seasons, so why is it appropriate now?

• Members

Because they have half of a season left to send it off. I know they've even developed but it's awesome when things happen that have been years in the making. It's cool to see how every character has transitioned over time. It's cool to see that Walt and Jesse basically flipped from who they used to be.

No one show is going to ever leave everyone happy. I think they are doing a good job of setting up the "2nd half" next hear while still keepin us on our toes this year

• Members

Because they have half of a season left to send it off. I know they've even developed but it's awesome when things happen that have been years in the making. It's cool to see how every character has transitioned over time. It's cool to see that Walt and Jesse basically flipped from who they used to be.

No one show is going to ever leave everyone happy. I think they are doing a good job of setting up the "2nd half" next hear while still keepin us on our toes this year

I agree about Walt and jesse flipping. I used to hate Jesse and think he was a whiney bitch, but he's shown himself to pretty clever.

• Members

I agree about Walt and jesse flipping. I used to hate Jesse and think he was a whiney bitch, but he's shown himself to pretty clever.

My parents never call it breaking bad. They always say "We're watching Walter White tonight" As of this season they now say "Oh, the Jesse show is on tonight!"

=D

• Members
So I got interrupted at the end a bit. I seen Hank...

Probably want to spoiler your post. Quite a few people haven't seen all the episodes of the show as of yet. But to answer your question...

Yes, it was the copy of Leaves of Grass that Gale gave to Walt and signed for him. Walt could normally just explain it away as two chemists who know each other and talk shop, but Hank already showed him Gale's stuff, and Walt feigned no knowledge of the guy. Walt is {censored}ED. Hank has him dead to it, he knows it, and just has to prove it now.

• Members

True, but you gotta remember what Hank has been through trying to catch Heisenberg. He nearly went insane after the confrontation with Tuco. He thought that his wife was dying. The cousins almost killed him. All 9 Fring informants were straight up slaughtered like beef cattle. All of that is because of Walt, a man who Hank has trusted and repeatedly let into his hom. Sure, Walt paid for the treatment, but I don't see Hank really giving a drying {censored} about that. Remember how Hank let SOP go straight to hell when he beat the {censored} out of Jesse?

• Members

Something tells me that Walt is somehow going to get the upper hand over Hank and this show is going to end up with some kind of showdown between Walt and whatever other drug dealers hes dealing with. For some reason I don't see Walt going up against the DEA with a Machine gun. Although Walt has completly flipped his wig..I do still think there is some good in him and I don't see him killing his family.

Archived