Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} man this show is great.

Watched yesterdays episode earlier today. Such a damn good show.

I don't know where its going and could see them doing any number of things.

I think the chances are good that this story is ultimately about a good man going bad (walt, hence the title) and a bad guy going good (jesse).

Title works both ways, everybody wins or something.

We'll see, I could see them doing any number of things from here and I really love the character development in the show over time. Somehow they always manage to keep each individual episode good in itself while also fitting well into the overall story.

Walt making that other drug gang guy say his name was badass, I love when Walt steps up into a new level of badass.

Regardless of what they do I trust they'll make a great ending, they're too good at this to {censored} it up I think.

• Members

I started to like Mike in this episode, whereas I really did not like him in previous seasons. I will admit though, he was a huge dick to walt, showed no respect, and ultimately died partially due to that.

I hope Lydia dies next episode, I hate that bitch.

• Members
I started to like Mike in this episode, whereas I really did not like him in previous seasons. I will admit though, he was a huge dick to walt, showed no respect, and ultimately died partially due to that.

From the looks of this Sunday's summer finale, it seems likely that Lydia will get killed.

• Members

{censored} man this show is great.

Watched yesterdays episode earlier today. Such a damn good show.

I don't know where its going and could see them doing any number of things.

I think the chances are good that this story is ultimately about a good man going bad (walt, hence the title) and a bad guy going good (jesse).

Title works both ways, everybody wins or something.

We'll see, I could see them doing any number of things from here and I really love the character development in the show over time. Somehow they always manage to keep each individual episode good in itself while also fitting well into the overall story.

Walt making that other drug gang guy say his name was badass, I love when Walt steps up into a new level of badass.

Regardless of what they do I trust they'll make a great ending, they're too good at this to {censored} it up I think.

I really miss Jesse's trantrum freakouts from season 1 and 2..

• Members

How the heck are they going to cover the extra year between the current action and the flash forward depicted in the season premier? Especially given that the whole series to date has only covered the period of a single year.

What's to say it was a year?

He had a fake name.. Could have a fake birthday too..

• Members

Yeah but wouldn't you be a dick to Walt to if you were in his shoes? Walt was the thorn in his side. If Walt and Jesse never got involved with him and Fring, they'd be cooking meth with Gale making {censored} loads of money for years to come.

• Members

Yeah but wouldn't you be a dick to Walt to if you were in his shoes? Walt was the thorn in his side. If Walt and Jesse never got involved with him and Fring, they'd be cooking meth with Gale making {censored} loads of money for years to come.

But would you have yielded the same amount of money with Gale's product had they not met Walt?

Archived