Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there is something wrong with season 5 but I cant put my finger on it. It does not seem as intense as the previous episodes.

Maybe it is the lack of mexican maffia or real criminals and the focus on a bunch of amateurs.

I also feel like I am not watching the story of Jesse and Mr White but seeing the actual actors playing those characters.

oh yeah and Skyler is a bitch

But it is stilll th ebest show ever

• Members
there is something wrong with season 5 but I cant put my finger on it. It does not seem as intense as the previous episodes.

Maybe it is the lack of mexican maffia or real criminals and the focus on a bunch of amateurs.

I also feel like I am not watching the story of Jesse and Mr White but seeing the actual actors playing those characters.

oh yeah and Skyler is a bitch

its setup for big time. according to the guy who plays jesse, this season makes 1-4 look like mother{censored}ing snow white and the seven dwarfs, by the end of it. :eek:

• Members
its setup for big time. according to the guy who plays jesse, this season makes 1-4 look like mother{censored}ing snow white and the seven dwarfs, by the end of it.
:eek:

This. It's 16 episodes instead of 12 or 13. Gives Vince Gilligan more time to really set the stage for what's coming.

• Members

Read the comments on the BB Facebook page... holy {censored} were there a lot of dumb ones. My fav was "It's starting to get a little unrealistic. Are they going to steal methymene like this everytime they need it?"

Come on, the show never has been realistic per se, and even so 1000 gallons is a lot of fakkin methylamine. It should last them a while.

• Members

Whats even more {censored}ed up is what if they find out the {censored} they stole wasnt even methylamine?

They dun goofed and actually stole 1000 gallons of water from the train and somehow mistook a container of methylamine for water, pumping 1000 gallons of the stuff back into the train.

{censored}in Todd, man.

• Members

Holy {censored}!!! That was amazing!!!

I predict two barrels. Mike's gonna smoke that {censored}head. It's still a 'perfect crime' if they can move the stuff and ditch the body(s).

But then again, I love when this show does something I don't expect.

Poor kid.:cry:

About Skyler. Yes, she is a bitch, and she is getting serious cold feet and rattled nerves. But she's a pretty smart bitch.

That bit with her going all blond, non-typing bimbo on the IRS auditor was perfect. Too bad Ted was a jackass. Now he is TERRIFIED of her!!!:lol:

(Also, I suspect that we can't help but root for Walt, even though he is not a Right Guy anymore by a long shot. Lily of the Valley, anyone?:cop:)

Go with it. Show would be less interesting without her. She's a mother, trying to keep her kids safe. It's real. Also she's right: someday this {censored} will all come home and bite all their asses. It already has...at least 4 times someone has come there looking for Walt, and only Tuco wasn't intending to kill him at the time.

This show is the best television I have ever seen. Monday after work is great 5 weeks in a row.:love:

• Members

I'm getting so sick of Skylar nagging. Nag nag nag.

But in her defense, Walt is turning into a {censored}ing psychopath. Scratch that. I think he's made the transition.

I actually like the Lydia character. It was good to see a fresh face who isn't just a Mexican gang member.

Mike is probably my favorite character but he's turning out too much like Walt. He seemed like a pretty smart, standup guy in the last couple seasons, but I think Walt is going to get him killed/arrested.

• Members

Yeah, I took care of it, but why the hell would somebody open a thread called "please tell me you saw last night's breaking bad"

The title kind of indicates spoilers within.
:confused:

It's cool. I've never had to use the spoiler tag before.

because deep down inside, everybody wants to be trolled.

• Members

Walt knows what Methlymine smells like, don't be stupid now.
And holy shirts, at least we know about Todd now.

Flynn (Jesse) really has CP?
that is so righteous to employ the handicapped not just at the DMV.
Awesome.

• Members

This show is the best television I have ever seen. Monday after work is great 5 weeks in a row.
:love:

I don't root for Walt at all. I mean, he's poisoned a small child. He's an arrogant asshole, a true sociopath and egomaniac. Want to bet that while he may agree that killing that poor kid sucked, he would also agree that it was probably necessary, though he would never tell Jesse that. Todd's days are numbered. Mike's going to shoot that {censored}er in the brainpan.

• Members

my favorite characters on the show are mike, saul, and the ginger henchman they keep using, skinny. and lydia could get it.

I'm told you all somethin was up with the ginger. and now look what happened. {censored}ers should've listened to me :mad:

Archived