Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think 96% purity would've mattered to the junkies. Yeah, they probably would've made a little less on each case distributed, but they'd still be making millions either way. Millions of dollars > no money/being dead.

Btw, I cannot BELIEVE this is the last episode. This show is too good to stop now.

• Members

96% vs 99%? I don't know seems negligible especially since that Declan guy was peddling {censored} that was only ~70%

The percentage is not a ratio, like 96% doesn't mean a 96 concentration and 4 doping.. The effect created between 90% and 95% for example, is vastly different. By that measure, 70% would be incredibly poor, and the difference between 90 and 95% is also a large difference.

That's what I got from what Walt explained in the first seasons.

• Members
The percentage is not a ratio, like 96% doesn't mean a 96 concentration and 4 doping.. The effect created between 90% and 95% for example, is vastly different. By that measure, 70% would be incredibly poor, and the difference between 90 and 95% is also a large difference.

That's what I got from what Walt explained in the first seasons.

Remember how Walt was correcting Gale when he was his assistant? Imagine if he did his own formula and it would've been a gooey mess hadn't Walt told him how it's done.

• Members

Someone please tell me how to torrent this, I suck at that stuff....No cable.....want to watch so freaking bad. ALSO, HIDE SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!!

first, you want to grab a mirror and set it on the floor. then take a hold of your dick, wrap it under your nustsack, shove it up your ass, and go {censored} yourself.

Archived