Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Members

Hank is the only one that knows. For that scenario to play out, Walt is going to have to kill Hank before he can report anything to the DEA. Would Walt kill Hank? Sure he would. I don't think Hank is going to show his hand at first, though. If he truly thinks that Walt is behind all this, Hank KNOWS how resourceful Walt truly is.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying Hank won't bust Walt if he finds out Walt paid for his bills. I'm saying Walt could use that to blackmail Hank. Threaten that he'll frame Hank as being involved all along and thats how he got the break throughs he did or something like that. If Hank has to fear a legitimate threat of going down WITH Walt what would he do?
Not sure but no matter what happens its gonna be interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

No, I do not watch Breaking Bad as this would require me purchasing 67 other channels I refuse to pay for. Mostly ESPN. I refuse to pay for a channel that gives Skip Bayless a paycheck.

I will not do it.
:mad:

Netflix. Noob. :cop:

• Members

Netflix. Noob.
:cop:

So, not the whole show?

Not interested. :o

Seriously, netflix exists so I can watch the GI Joe cartoon and various Star Trek incarnations.

Oh, and cheesy horror films.

I don't bother with shows that aren't completely on there.

Yes, I have issues. No, I don't care. :D

• Members
So, not the whole show?

Not interested.
:o

Seriously, netflix exists so I can watch the GI Joe cartoon and various Star Trek incarnations.

Yes, I have issues. No, I don't care.
:D

Just start watching it. If you don't like it, then nothing lost. Hell, if you take your time, season 5 is likely to be up by the time you get to it.

I began with this strategy, and gladly paid the $22 for season five via iTunes, just to get my fix. I watched the whole first half (season 5, the finale, is broken into two halves, the second of which will air sometime next year) within a week. I'm not a big TV guy, but Breaking Bad is just incredible.

• Members

The turning point was when Walt killed Mike, who was the coolest mother{censored}er ever. He'll be taken out, and I predict that it'll be by Jesse, who's the next kingpin. I just hope it's brought to a conclusive end, unlike The Sopranos.

• Members
So, not the whole show?

Not interested.
:o

Yes, I have issues. No, I don't care.
:D

Son.....SON! Listen to your fellow HCAF'ERS.

Archived