Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Members

I would 100% support this, but Vince Gilligan has said more than a few times that he would like to have Walter White out of his head (can't blame him there), and AMC?Sony would never fund it. They tried to shorten the final season AND cut the budget to make the show, but Vince wouldn't agree and started shopping the final season to other networks before they finally caved.

I heard the vice pres of AMC is a giant douche, who also got rid of Walking Dead's Frank Darabont, who made the {censored}ing Shawshank redemption :facepalm:

Walter says he wants an empire, not a final season :(

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This isn't the last season. Earlier this year they signed a contract to do 8 episodes this summer and 8 more next summer. Next summer is the final season.

16 episodes total, they're just breaking up the season into two parts.

i predict walter goes out in a blaze of glory ala scarface :o

• Members
I heard the vice pres of AMC is a giant douche, who also got rid of Walking Dead's Frank Darabont, who made the {censored}ing Shawshank redemption
:facepalm:

Don't know if it was exclusively him or not, but yeah, they fired Darabont and severely cut the show's budget, which led to several weeks of "down on the farm" episodes that turned so many people off of the show. Luckily the people behind Breaking Bad have had no such dropoff in the quality of the show.

• Members

Don't know if it was exclusively him or not, but yeah, they fired Darabont and severely cut the show's budget, which led to several weeks of "down on the farm" episodes that turned so many people off of the show. Luckily the people behind Breaking Bad have had no such dropoff in the quality of the show.

Agreed. There has never been a filler episode of Breaking Bad ever. I could see it going for two more seasons.

• Members

Yeah its gonna happen... but what leads up to it I don't know... Maybe Skylar spills her guts to Hank or Marie forcing Walt to go AWOL. Plus Hank's gonna find those bugs in his office and if it doesn't make him suspicious of Walt I'd be surprised.

• Members

Apparently I need to start watching this show...

The first four seasons are streaming on Netflix. Best television show of all time. There's a reason Bryan Cranston has won three Emmys in a row playing Walter White. This year will be a fourth, almost certainly.

• Members

will someone just tell me what happened last night? ive got it on my dvr right now and will watch it tonight but id like to know now. ill still enjoy watching it tonight, i dont give a {censored}, im not a little girl.

1. Walt bugs Hank's office.

2. They are about to kill Lydia, and the bug proves that dumb cops planted the bug.

3. Lydia promises an ocean of Methlymine.

4. It's on a train. They rob the train undetected.

5. That Todd guy (Lance from Friday Night Lights) helps out in the robbery. A child on a dirt bike shows up and sees them after they successfully steal the methlymine. Todd pulls out a gun and kills the kid. Jesse is like "NOOOO :( "

end.

• Members
will someone just tell me what happened last night? ive got it on my dvr right now and will watch it tonight but id like to know now. ill still enjoy watching it tonight, i dont give a {censored}, im not a little girl.

Walt went into Hanks new office sobbing about him and Skylars relation{censored}. While in the office he bugged Hanks computer and a picture frame. Hank and his wife are now watching both the kids. Mike, Jesse and Walt kidnap the lady from Madrigal and tap into Hanks phone call and find out that the GPS on the methlamine was put there by the DEA and not the lady from Madrigal. They are going to kill the lady but then she tells them about this huge shipment of methlamine that is supposed to come in via train. So they devise a plan to stop the train on the tracks and pump the methlamine out of the container while the train is stopped (which this whole process is intense). When they finish up they see this kid on a dirtbike (which appears at the beginning of the episode) watching them and the dude from the extermination company shoots the kid...Walt and Jesse are like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

• Members

skyler is a stupid bitch, repeat. there was setup into the lydia/bug thing, but overall not very "ZOMG!!!" if you know what i mean. not talking {censored} though. but Bb definitely has setup epis and "holy {censored}!" epis. cant all be "holy {censored}!" epis, after all

:idk:

Archived