Holy CARP please tell me you just watched Breaking Bad

Murdoch

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HAD to happen eventually.
As soon as they set the nice little perfect scene at the house I KNEW Hank was going to find out some {censored}. Thats the only place for the story to go.
Walt is king of the outlaws so now his only enemy is going to be Hank.
Now the real question is where exactly will they go?

Will Hank call him out right away or be sneaky and bust him legit?

Personally I think Hank definitely won't call it out right away and will try to catch him making for some really crazy and suspenseful stuff.

The scene ender was awesome and I can't wait for the rest, such a great show.

• Members

Someone please tell me how to torrent this, I suck at that stuff....No cable.....want to watch so freaking bad. ALSO, HIDE SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!!

OK we cannot tell you but it is easy as tv (wink wink). Now how would you spell easytv with just 2 letters for easy ?

then maybe it is not a .com but a national extention (think Europe). It is not .fr and not .at, not .ch but maybe just a little bit more in the south

oh yeah and first you have to download a bittorrent client which should also be incredibly hard to find

• Members

they couldn't have cooked ALL the methylene? could they? what about lydia? they could put pressure on her. arizona? he showed his face to that crew, and sold them his product. walt thinks he took care of all the loose ends, but he only took care of most of fring's loose ends. he left a lot of loose ends for heisenberg out there. what about that kid who replaced jesse? also, that book ties walt to gale. that puts the whole gambling scenario walt and skylar cooked up into question, and kind of explains how walt managed to buy junior 2 awesome cars.

Archived