many men will not be getting their Cameron Amplifier from el jefe....

donbarzini

• Members
that's a nice piece of fictional writing. You are very creative.

But the fact is that Brad said he would pay royalties per amp to MC and that money initially would go to pay the customers he screwed up. He even asked everybody who send money to Mark to post there and organized a tally to keep track of whom he had to pay back.

He also said Mark would not to have anything to do with any of the production, fulfillment or money.

Read the {censored}ing thread instead of coming up with fantasy crap to justify the BS this whole deal is.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86741

That's fine, no need to be a condescending {censored}stick. I'm going off what I'm reading here, which is that he was going to be paid for work he's supposed to be doing for them. If he's just getting paid per amp solely because they're his designs and not for anything he's doing for them, that's a bit different. The only things condescending in my post were towards MC in the form of "useless {censored}", "disgusting cuntflap", and maybe something else. :idk:

That said, I read through the thread you linked to and still don't see how it's really King's problem. If MC's supposed to be getting paid royalties, nothing in that thread says he's definitely not seeing that money until the old orders are cleared. He says that's where the money should be going to, and that MC didn't disagree with the idea. In the post you quoted, he says that's the plan. Unless it was written up that they'd be first putting his money there, as far as I can tell the royalties belong in MC's account to do whatever he wants... buy vibrating dildos or whatever the {censored} he does with his money.

But BK is now referring to MC's earnings not as royalties for the designs, but work he was supposed to do for them. Maybe the final arrangement changed. Maybe it turned out to be a one time licencing fee and MC's earnings were only going to be in the form of work he actually did for them. Who knows? :idk: Him supposedly oweing them $10k or whatever, or potential contract breaches or whatever else might make things a bit less clear cut. But it also doesn't suddenly make King responsible for liabilities they didn't take on when they took over the production and sales of the amps. :idk:

BK also makes it quite clear from the start with comments like...

I AM NOT IN BUSINESS WITH MARK CAMERON. I WOULD NOT BE PARTNERS WITH MARK IN A LEMONADE STAND. NO DISRESPECT TO HIM BUT HIS BUSINESS REPUTATION IS NOT ANYTHING I CAN ASSOCIATE WITH. I WILL BE HANDLING THE WHOLE CAMERON AMP PRODUCTION MYSELF AND WITH MY OWN FINANCES AND GUARANTEE TO GUYS WHO DO BUSINESS WITH ME. ANY PAST DEALS ANYBODY DID WITH HIM ARE WITH HIM, I AM SYMPATHETIC TO HELPING THESE GUYS GET RIGHT BUT THESE PAST DEALS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND WHAT IA M TRYING TO PULL OFF HERE. YOUR BEST BET TO GET HELP IF YOU FALL IN THIS CATEGORY IS TO LET ME ROLL WITH THIS AND TRY TO GENERATE SOME DOUGH THAT CAN GO TO FUNDING YOUR CCV AS THE MONEY YOU PAID IS MOST SURELY MIA. I WONT VARNISH ANY OF THIS, IT IS WHAT IT IS. I AM YOUR BEST SHOT OF GETTING AN AMP. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO PULL IT OFF.

... and many other references to Cameron being {censored} at business, the old orders not being their responsibility, and that Cameron is a useless {censored}cunt of a person. :idk:

But if the money is actually due to Cameron for royalties (and is to be put into those amps), it wouldn't really be a smart to neither not pay him nor put it towards those old orders. He seems to outside of this {censored} be conducting things pretty well. People seem to be getting amps, and he was quite clear from the beginning about not taking any orders before he knew what was going on and that they'd be able to fill orders at a reasonable rate. Don't see why he'd risk playing funny buggers on the side if Cameron is owed royalties per amp. Even if he doesn't give a {censored} about his old customers, surely he'd be making a fuss over money they owe him for royalties... ? :idk:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unless it was written up that they'd be first putting his money there, as far as I can tell the royalties belong in MC's account to do whatever he wants... buy vibrating dildos or whatever the {censored} he does with his money.

you mean written up like this?

Posted by Brad King:

It is our experience you can not give Mark his cut and expect him to "do the right thing" and make good. This is why I laid out the deal to Mark that a portion of his revenue would be withheld to get the missing amps built.

you need to talk less and read more.

• Members

OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seriously, how many people are going to have to get burned by these assumed epic "small builders" who require deposits and crazy wait times before they just realize NOBODY IS REINVENTING THE WHEEL. BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY HAS SOME KIND OF HISTORY.

How big is the list now?

DAR

Cameron

Tattoo

Surreal

(to some extent) Diezel

I mean {censored}, man.

Diezel?

• Members

you mean written up like this?

you need to talk less and read more.

No, I read that. But again, it doesn't say that's what the final agreement was, or that it's the only element involved in the agreement, or that they're promising to get all those customers their amps. Again, why wouldn't Cameron be on their arses going, "Well if you're not putting the money to the amps like you said, and you're not paying me... where's the {censored}in' money?" Surely he could do with some new arse-tools by now. :idk:

• Members

This is a good point and contrary to what the current babble is about.

Current Babble: Mark was supposed to do work for me, and in return, part of the payment to him for his work was going to be witheld to pay back the original CCV buyers.

Older Babble: Mark's Roylaties for building amps with his name on them, I will withold part of that Royaltiy money to pay back the original CCV byuers.

2-different scenarios, yet 2 different oppurtunies/ways to pay back the original CCV buyers.

Seems to me, by one means or another, there should have been a way to pay them back, at Minimum from a portion of the Royalty monies due to mark for putting the Cameron name and design into each of these amps built since BK started production. :idk:

Were taking like 8 guys left here now right?
The Damage being done by not paying these 8 guys, weather it is BK's resposibility or not, is having a huge impact on future Cameron amps sales, far greater than the $24,000 or so owed to the 8 original buyers still due.

Pay that {censored}, and look like the hero, and reap the bennifts of coming through were MC dropped the ball.

Wash your hands of it and forever have the name of the amps your producing and putting your own hard earned money behind tarnished for ever.

In the end, as a bussiness operator, it's really the only right thing to do to protect your future bussiness by making things right, from Mark's wrong.

• Members

That was address somewhere after that. Not Diezel themselves, but they had some dodgy distributors in the US.

Ah, yeah. I remember that. I believe Diezel themselves are at least as reliable as the other big companies.

• Members

I'm just sayin', it's like with that {censored}in' Thee Hammer douchebag or whatever his name was. Everyone was quick to climb straight up his arse before they knew anything about what was going on, all, "He's a good guy. Other guy must be a comeplete arsehole lunatic coz TH says so." And then later on people start finding out TH really was a complete douchebag and start taking back their praise for him.

Someone posts on a forum that BK is {censored}ing MC's old customers and suddenly he's a scam artist. Who here actually knows the details of the agreements involved and what has actually taken place? :idk: BK has given his side of the story; someone go track down MC and see what he has to say. Maybe he's in the process of trying to extract long overdue royalties from BK. Who knows? Not us.

So how about we aaaaaaaalllll just shut the {censored} up? :idk:

• Members

and now only one man can save us, BILLY BLADEZ (I jest).

The point being, the amp autographed by a crackhead is worth more?

I lol'd

It's just a jose modded amp, any one can do it.

With that said, Brad should have kept his mouth shut about paying people back, some thing he was not responsible for in the first place.

• Members

Well, if only the story itself switched from "He's not doing any work but getting money from royalties" to "His share of the money is gone because he was supposed to earn it through work," I can see that not coming off too well. I don't have time to read through everything at the moment, though, and am not fully sure what the deal is with the $10k, which could be a possible reason for the above changing.

I do have a bad attitude towards anyone who deliberately rips off customers and can relate a bit with someone getting pissed when they feel that may be happening, but I don't know enough about this situation to say Brad definitely owes the original Cameron customers or that he's definitely lied about anything. I will agree with those who say it would look good to try and help the previous customers, but it's also possible there isn't enough revenue being generated as of yet to do much.

An 800 and a TS-9 would be way cheaper.

Although my JMP with a TS in front definitely doesn't sound like some of the Cameron clips I've heard, that's how I play it. :D

• Members

ok so it costs what $600 to build one of these amps? and there are 13 people who didn't get their amps from cameron? when he "bought out" cameron he assumed responsibility.

amp circuits are pretty {censored}ing simple. if he got all the info out of mark what is the problem?

just build and ship the {censored}ing things.:facepalm:

1. you'll be doing the right thing.

2. you'll look good to other people considering buying from you.

• Members

ok so it costs what $600 to build one of these amps? and there are 13 people who didn't get their amps from cameron? when he "bought out" cameron he assumed responsibility.

amp circuits are pretty {censored}ing simple. if he got all the info out of mark what is the problem?

just build and ship the {censored}ing things.
:facepalm:

1. you'll be doing the right thing. (The old American way)

2. you'll look good to other people considering buying from you. (The old American way)

Fixed

This country is filling up by thousands of cheating ripoff assholes.

• Members

For the record old Dokken Rocks.....

I knew Brad should have never gotten involved with Scameron, 2 B fair Brad did try to see people who were burned get something but surprise surprise Scameron bailed on that too.

People who got burned should go after Scameron.

Most of the butthurt in this thread involves people that have nothing to do with BK, MC or Cameron amps, i find that strange. :snax:

• Members

However, Brad King is once again a piece of {censored}. I don't know why people go to his forum of king guitar spam and deal with his lying ass.
There are way too many quality amps out there to deal with scumbag liars like Kingguitars.com/Brad King.
Speak with your wallets, dummies.
Brad King will scam you and is a liar.

This is libel / a tort of defamation. At the very least, it is a tort of false light. Regardless, it is an actionable claim.

• Members

No dog in this fight, but I'm guessing there really wasn't much money made at all on the Cameron badged amps after Brad took over. I suspect if they had recouped their cost and made a good profit, people would be seeing their amps. I think they misjudged the Cameron demand from being on Rig Talk and all the hype generated there. Everyone says they'd like a Cameron amp, relatively few are really willing to pay the price when it comes down to it.

Sucks for everyone involved I would say. Mark is really the scumball here, but Brad should have known he was going to get thrown to the dogs if things didn't get made right no matter how far he tried to distance himself from the Cameron past.

• Members

woot woot only took 150 posts for e-lawsuit threats!!! now we are getting somewhere, lets rachet this up a few notches for {censored}s sake!!!

Ricky Bobby i am going to sue you and have my biker friends stop by your house, look out buddy!!

i am also going to go get a donut and some coffee and let some more big shot lawyers hash this out, should be super fun.

• Members

This is all why I never went for this whole small-builder boutique amp bollocks.

Go buy a Peavey, Marshall, Mesa, etc... if you don't get good service at one shop, go somewhere else. If you need it fixed, the designer/original builder isn't some esoteric tormented genius who protects his designs with tonnes of black goop and later dies in a freak wanking accident whilst indulging his fetish of tube-powered masturbation tools thereby eradicating any possibility of ever getting help from him should it be needed. Any decent service engineer has access to relevant service manuals from Marshall, etc, and you can usually have your {censored} fixed same-day.

I took my Marshall JVM410h to Marshall to fix a channel select problem. Bam, in and out in 40 minutes with a new set of tubes all biased up for the princely sum of... oh nothing, fixed under warranty.

Bam... bam bam bam!

Archived