many men will not be getting their Cameron Amplifier from el jefe....

donbarzini

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Epic...you can't make this {censored} up. Not only does King walk away with designs, the new production Cameron CCV is actually a re-design by a couple of other folks; I wonder if there was some falling out over this?

I've no doubt Brad spent time and money trying to support Mark Cameron (he had a business interest after all) but we'll only hear one side of this story.

In any case the Series II Production CCVs certainly aren't the same as the series I. :-?

OP: Nice job grabbing that msg from rig-talk before it got all swept under and deleted.

• Members

It's Epic...you can't make this {censored} up. Not only does King walk away with designs, the new production Cameron CCV is actually a re-design by a couple of other folks; I wonder if there was some falling out over this?

In any case the Series II Production CCVs certainly aren't the same as the series I. :-?

OP: Nice job grabbing that msg from rig-talk before it got all swept under and deleted.

Buys the designs and doesnt use them?

wat

• Members

BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY HAS SOME KIND OF HISTORY.

/thread.

I will stick with Laneys, Mesas, JCAs, Marshalls etc and I will either buy from a reputable retailer or a private seller I can trust or in person.

All this {censored} for an amp??? Seriously?? There are tons of amps out there that will sound great for less money and even less headache. {censored} this {censored}.

• Members

I'm glad I had no fuss in getting my cheaper VH100R, 6505+, JMP, and Rockmaster preamp but knew I was still taking a chance on something not going right due to not being able to try each first and them being shipped.

I don't know much about the current situation but felt bad for any who lost money and amps in the past. Sure an amp is only an inanimate luxury item, but depending on how much {censored} a person goes through and sacrifices in order to get the money together for it, I could imagine a lot of very ill will toward the person responsible unless the person had some miraculous excuse and was doing everything possible to get the work done and send the amp out.

• Members

So Brad has been and plans to continue selling Cameron amps, right? Specifically the vaulted CCV. Where is all the money that was withheld from Mark from amp 1? Why can Brad King not continue to sell Cameron amps and set aside Mark's part to build amps for those that were screwed?

He is still using Cameron's name to hock amps, which to me says he should accept everything the company/Mark promised in the first place. Otherwise he'd be another nobody trying to sell boutique high gainers and starting from scratch by building a brand. However, Brad King is once again a piece of {censored}. I don't know why people go to his forum of king guitar spam and deal with his lying ass. He's a loser that tried to buy rocker friends. Then the {censored} stain side of him came back out when fairy tail world wasnt as cool as he thought it was.

I'm with Billy. There are way too many quality amps out there to deal with scumbag liars like Kingguitars.com/Brad King. Speak with your wallets, dummies. Brad King will scam you and is a liar.

• Members

Interesting.
I can see what the Brad guy is saying to a point but at the same time when you buyout a company (small or big) IMO you buy their responsibilities also.

He knew going in that there were several customers that ordered, been waiting forever and paid mega bucks for Cameron amps they never received. He still took over.

IMO he can say "Mark got the money, I didn't" all he wants. To me anyone trying to do good business and grow as a respectable business would honor those past responsibilities even if it did mean a hit to their profits. Do they not realize what this says to potential customers? To me it means I will never order a Cameron. What a cluster{censored}.

It's a shame, and also very confusing.

I don't think he bought the company though.

At one point Friedman, Metro amps (and el jefe?) worked a deal with Mark to take over production of Cameron CCV amps, since mark could'nt get any made.

Were is gets more confusing it the new run of the Atomic models.

Not sure if Brad owns these, or it's still just a deal to manufacture these Cameron amps :idk:

• Members

He is still using Cameron's name to hock amps, which to me says he should accept everything the company/Mark promised in the first place.
Otherwise he'd be another nobody trying to sell boutique high gainers and starting from scratch by building a brand

Because of so much crap history associated with the brand name, IMO it probably would've been better to start off as an unknown trying to sell the amps. I think they'd probably have sold at least nearly as well as the Camerons if they are/were built and sound the same and the word got out -- and especially if the price range was within means.

• Members

So Brad has been and plans to continue selling Cameron amps, right? Specifically the vaulted CCV. Where is all the money that was withheld from Mark from amp 1? Why can Brad King not continue to sell Cameron amps and set aside Mark's part to build amps for those that were screwed?

Those were exactly my thoughts in my last post. Brad instead says Mark owes them $10K. He never mentions a thing about the money that was suppose to be withheld from Mark for the first CCV's or CCM's they sold and are still selling that Mark obviously designed/helped design.:lol:

Where will Marks share from the future CCV's and CCM's sold go since they no longer have to withhold that money from Mark to pay for old customer orders?

• Members

Those were exactly my thoughts in my last post. Brad instead says Mark owes them $10K. He never mentions a thing about the money that was suppose to be withheld from Mark for the first CCV's or CCM's they sold and are still selling that Mark obviously designed/helped design.
:lol:

Where will Marks share from the future CCV's and CCM's sold go since they no longer have to withhold that money from Mark to pay for old customer orders?

I have a feeling he'll never address this since he's a liar and a schrewd business guy. Don't let the {censored}ty tattoos fool you. The guy was trying to buy friends, buy his way in to the scene AND profit from it. He was posting his rented Ferrari videos and laughing at how his plan worked until it didn't turn out to be as easy and profitable as he hoped. Now all of the people he told to 'hang tight' are left with no amp and no recourse. Now he'll probably sell off the remaining amps to get out of any remaining contracts with the builder and walk away back to buying/selling companies. Well, with his new found tattoos and video reminders of him playing through rock and roll amps. Have you ever heard him actually play? The dude sucks, hard.

Again:

Kingguitars.com and Brad King will scam you. Do not buy from his scam. He's a liar and a cheat.

• Members

How did no one see this coming when he bought the Cameron name? Those previous guys had a deal with Cameron, when the new guy bought the name/designs, I'm betting he's a sharp enough businessman to not have signed a single thing saying he owed on the debt (amps owed to people.)

Sucks for those guys, it really does, but how stupid did you have to be to put money down on a Cameron after all the issues that had gone on with them?

I'm still sort of amazed there is a market for the name after all the crap associated with it but apparently the world is full of people with money burning a hole in their pocket.

Archived